Split-Up

⚠️⚠️Mentions of slight Abuse⚠️⚠️

Cheryl's POV

"Damnit Cheryl" Toni yelled as she punched the wall beside her. I gulped in fear, hoping I won't be on the end of any of her hits tonight. "I simply asked you to put Anastasia to sleep at 6 and what time is it" she asked me. "I-It's about 8 n-now" I responded hesitantly.

"Then explain why the fuck I had to put her asleep myself" she yelled. "I'm sorry-" "No, fuck that, go upstairs in the room, you know what to do" she interrupted me. "But Toni it still hurts from last time" I said, hoping that would change her mind. She looked at me, and it looked like something flickered in her eyes.

"Come here" she growled out, and I immediately walked over to her. She gripped me by my throat and pushed me against the wall. "You love me right" she asked sweetly and I just nodded my head.

She removed her hand from my throat and took both my arms and held them above my head. She started kissing at my neck roughly and I shifted uncomfortably. Her hands roamed my body and started to pull down my pants.

"T-Toni please stop" I silently begged. "You like it baby" she asked as her hands went inside my underwear. I felt her fingers roughly push inside me and I cried out.

She elbowed me in my mouth and threw me over her shoulder, bringing me to the bedroom. She locked the door and threw me onto the bed, taking her clothes off. She walked towards me and ripped my clothes off while degrading me with her words in every way possible.

I silently cried as she forced herself inside me, while cradling her head in my neck. "I love you Cheryl" she breathed out and I just screamed in pain at how rough she was going. I just want to die.

I gasped and sat up as I woke from that nightmare. I looked beside me, and Toni laid sound asleep looking the other way. I looked down at my hand to see our hands intertwined together and I smiled slightly.

I let go of her hand, and got out the bed to head to the bathroom. I shut the door and took a new toothbrush out the cabinet to brush my teeth. Afterwards, I removed my clothes to step in the shower.

Yes, if you're wondering basically all the guest rooms have a full bathroom inside them.

I sighed as I turned the water to hot and let it fall against my body. Last night, I actually didn't fall asleep right away, but Toni did. I stayed up, trying to figure out my choices.

Lyria was partially right about how I dated her, because she sort of filled the void that I had in my heart. But truth is I actually fell in love with her as time went by. I hate saying this, but I see a bit of Toni in Lyria sometimes.

She's protective of her loved ones, always makes corny jokes, and shows me love 24/7 no matter where we are, which all remind me of Toni.

I think Lyria is a safe choice for now because not once has she hurt me, but I truly do love Toni. Even after all the shit she put me through my heart still wants her just like back in high school.

I was brought out of my thoughts by the sound of the toilet flushing. I slid open the shower door and peeked my head out to see what was up. I saw Toni fix her pants and then stretched while yawning. She sluggishly went to the sink and started to wash her hands.

"Toni you do know I'm in here right" I asked and she jumped a bit. "Huh?? Oh shit sorry, I'll just hurry up and leave. Sorry about that" she explained as she dried her hands and headed to leave.

"Wait can you get me a towel from the closet in the bedroom" I asked before she left and she nodded.

I decided to start actually washing myself when Toni left, and when she came back I turned off the water. She handed me the towel and quickly scrambled to leave the bathroom which made me chuckle.