Celebration

Normani's POV

To say we were stressed and worried was an understatement. Apparently Toni was having some serious type of schizophrenic attack and they had to give her something to knock her out.

She was now asleep but they have to do a scan of her head to see what's wrong. They're saying that the damage done to her head must've been so serious, that it affected her schizophrenia really badly. She's prone to having more severe episodes and her behavior may be very erratic.

On top of that we still can't find Ally and it seems like the babies are going to be staying at the hospital for at least a month because of how early they were born.

No one can physically hold the babies until a week from now. We can only see them through the glass window at the nursery.

"Guys we found Ally" Heather said out of breath as she held onto the wall. "Where the hell was she" Fangs asked, confused.

"Turns out she was having a bit of a mental breakdown and she found out that her ex was in a horrible car accident" Betty said as she walked up behind Heather.

"Let me just sit here for a sec to catch my breath" Heather said as she sat on Dinah's lap. Dinah shrugged and wrapped her arms around Heather's waist as she focused her attention back on Betty.

"What does her ex have anything to do with why she's gone" Archie asked. "Dumbass, the ex was in a car accident. Are you deaf?? She probably still cares for him deeply" Hope said.

"At least I don't stutter from time to time" I heard Archie mumble and soon a magazine was being thrown his way, hitting him straight in the face.

"Fuck you-you-you dumbass!" Hope yelled. She angrily got up and walked away. I saw the tears that were threatening to fall and sighed. Josie immediately ran after her, calling her name.

"Archie, time out for you. Jughead, go with him" Betty said. "I didn't even-". Betty gave him a look and he grumbled as he got up and yanked Archie with him as they walked away.

"I'm not a fucking child" Archie yelled. "You sure are acting like one. Now stop causing a scene in the hospital" Betty yelled back as doctors and nurses looked at us as they passed by.

"Now I'm going to stay with Ally whoever wants to come can come. Only one person though". I got up and said "I'll go" and Betty nodded as she turned to start walking. I followed her without saying a word.

1 month later

We all know last month was a few people's birthdays and we combined our birthdays for a big party. And we still celebrated the day of our birthdays since it was the actual day of our birth.

We are going to do the same thing with Dinah, Lauren, and Cheryl this month. Cheryl's birthday came first so we're celebrating it today actually, even though it's tomorrow. Cheryl is feeling much better and was discharged from the hospital about a week ago.

Toni is still at the hospital but she will be released soon. When she comes home, basically every day, there will be a home nurse that comes to the mansion to do a daily check up on her.

They're afraid that Toni might have severe brain damage but it's just not showing now so they do a daily checkup in case they can catch it before it gets worse. Other than that, everyone is doing just good and fine thankfully.

Besides the fact that Hope and Archie fight with each other from time to time but that'll soon be over I hope. "Pay attention to me we're celebrating my birthday" Dinah's voice rang through my ears as I felt her wrap her arms around me.