Revealed Part 1

Cheryl's POV

Slowly opening my eyes and coming to my senses, I realized I wasn't at the house. The sound of beeping was heard and I looked to my side, seeing I was connected to a machine and an iv drip. I looked to the other side of me and saw Toni sleeping with her mouth slightly opening.

I smiled and rubbed her arm that was slightly draped over my stomach. I shifted over a bit so I could rest my head on hers. A few minutes later, the door opened and my obstetrician came, walking in along with Heather and Hope behind her.

"Heyy, looks like she's awake now" Ms. Hernandez said with a smile.

I smiled back at her and she looked at Toni. "You're the one with two kids inside of you and she's the one still sleeping" she joked and we all chuckled.

"Well for now I'd say she really deserves the sleep she can get" I said as I gently rubbed her face.

"Aww you two are adorable. While you two continue being cute, I'm just going to do a small checkup on you" she said and I nodded. She asked me questions then looked at all the monitors while writing things down on her clipboard.

"Everything looks good with your body, except we need to talk about your diet after, but we need to see the babies to check up on them". I looked at her a bit worried but she looked at me with a smile as she started putting on her gloves.

"No need to worry that much, it's something that can be easily fixed". I nodded and when she was ready I had to gently move Toni's hand off my stomach and roll up my shirt. Mrs. Hernandez rolled over with the machine and tube of gel in her hand.

She squeezed some of the cold gel on my stomach and I shivered slightly. As I did so, I heard Toni take in a deep breath. She was about to wrap her hand around me again but I grabbed her wrist making her open her eyes fully.

She groaned and said "What's happening". I smiled and kissed the side of her face. "Mrs. Hernandez is checking up on the babies my love" I told her and she looked down and said oh.

"Morning Ms.Topaz" my obstetrician chuckled and Toni smiled saying "Hey Mrs. Hernandez, how's the wife". "She's fine, she's at home cause we're actually expecting. About a month after you guys have the baby we'll be having ours" she said with a smile.

All of us in the room awed and saw how she blushed.

"Yeah we got my brother as her donor so at least our baby will still have both of our genes even if it's a little from one side". "That's nice" I said with a smile. She nodded and then pointed to the monitor.

"Alrighttt, now, there are the twinsies, looks like baby girl is fighting with baby boy" she chuckled. "See, there's her arm around his neck somehow" she pointed and Toni and I laughed.

"Seems like she's gonna have an attitude like her big sister" Toni sighed and I laughed. "Gonna be our two little divas, wonder how our baby boy is gonna be like" I wondered out loud.

"Have you felt any strong kicks lately Cheryl" Mrs.Hernandez asked. "Yeah, but I was just saying it was them getting rowdy and having fun". "Sure looks like the opposite of fun" Toni mumbled and I hit her slightly.

"Other than that, they both seem fine and I'm sure you guys will want this ultrasound printed and I'll do that right now" she said as she wiped the gel off my stomach.

Toni pulled my shirt down and immediately put her hand on my stomach, leaning up to give me a kiss.

"I'm happy you three are okay" she said softly as she rubbed my stomach. "When will she be released" Heather asked from the chair near the door.