A Second Chance

Next Day

Toni's POV

Groaning, I shifted my position in the bed, slowly opening my eyes. As usual, the sun was shining brightly inside Cheryl's room. I realized my arm was around Cheryl who was sleeping soundly.

I smiled and rubbed her stomach in a loving way, now knowing two little ones were growing inside. Finding out the news last night has made me the happiest I've ever been these past few months.

Everything had been going smoothly and now I'm finding out that Cher and I are bringing two more lives into this world.

I bent my head into Cheryl's neck and kissed it softly. I continued doing so and she started slowly waking up minutes later. She whined slightly and then placed her hand on top of mine that was on her stomach.

"Good morning" I said softly into her neck. "Morning baby" she said back in her sleepy voice. "You slept well" I asked her, still rubbing her stomach and kissing on her neck. "Yeah cause you were here" she said with a smile and I chuckled.

"Well of course, I am amazing with everything after all". She smacked my hand slightly and said "Shut uppp, don't get ahead of yourself". She turned her head to look at me, and I moved my head away from her neck.

After just staring at her, blush started forming on her face which made me smile. "What" I asked her, still smiling. "Why are you looking at me like that" she asked, looking at me.

"I just can't get enough of how beautiful you look, especially in the mornings" I told her honestly. She shoved me playfully, saying, "Oh my God Toniii. You're always trying to be smooth with somebody".

I laughed and kissed all over her face making her squeal. I then went down and lifted up her shirt to blow raspberries on it. "T-Toni it tickless" she squealed through her laughter. I soon stopped and just rubbed my hands over her stomach.

"Hello little ones. I don't know if you can hear me, but I'm your Daddy. I just found out about you two yesterday and that made me very happy. You have one sister and you would have had more siblings but Daddy made some mistakes which made your Mommy lose them. But I promise with you guys it'll be different. Daddy will love you with everything I have and I promise to always help your Mommy every step of the way until you are born and even after that. I love you two and I can't wait to meet you guys in that hospital room."

Once I finished I saw Cheryl looking at me with a smile and she reached for my hand, in which I gave her. "I'm sure they heard you and if not, I know you're going to tell them over and over until they're finally here" she spoke. "Damn right I will" I said, smiling up at her.

"I love you" she said, messing with my fingers. I reached up to give her a kiss on the lips. "I love you too" I mumbled against her lips. She looked at my lips, my eyes, and back to my lips before smashing our lips together. (if ykyk)

I laid down beside her which made her straddle my waist, our lips never disconnecting. I messed with her ass in my hands and hummed at how soft it felt. "Mommy and Daddyyy" I heard Anastasia say making us huff and pull away.

We both turned to look at her and she held her head down. "Sorry I will do it again" she mumbled before walking out, closing the door behind her. Seconds later we heard small knocks on the door.

"Come in" Cheryl and I said at the same time. The door slowly opened and Anastasia walked through, and walked over to the bed. She climbed up by herself and laid next to us. "Morning Mommy and Daddy" she said quietly. We both said "Morning baby" with a smile on our faces.

From on top of me, Cheryl lifted Anastasia's head by her chin and gave her a kiss on the cheek. "Don't hold your head down baby, we just want you to practice having good manners and knocking is a really important one" Cheryl told her.