Puzzle Pieces

(A/N): This chapter may contain spicy themes...

Year 850

"Come on! Get under Eren!" Levi shouts as Eren had transformed into his Titan form.

*CRACK* *BOOM* *SHATTER*

"RAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

-----------------------------------------------------

*BANG* *BANG*

"Come on, Eren! Wake up! Can you hear me?!" Mikasa asks banging against the crystal with her dull blade.

"Eren!" Jean shouts as Mikasa pulls Eren out of his crystal.

"Not too shabby, Eren," Levi says looking up at the hardened Titan.

"Even after we cut you from it, it didn't disappear! This could be a game-changer," I say.

"Oh! How could I forget! Listen to me, before I transformed, I drank from a bottle that said "armor." What if it could have been used for you?!" He shouts looking up at me.

"Huh?!" Everyone looks at me in confusion.

"Surprise...I still don't think my ability would have been unleashed. Even though I am fully capable of my body, the Caecus Titan is smart," I say as Jean pokes me.

"So, you're a Titan? Like Reiner, Bertholdt, Annie, and Eren?" Jean asks.

"Um...I mean I guess you can put it that way, but I don't have the ability to regenerate or turn into one...Apparently, it's asleep since I was born and there really isn't any hint as to how you can wake it..." I say scratching the back of my head.

"I guess that's all you needed, Eren. You saved all of our lives. You came up with and built everything we see here in a blink of an eye. It's not exactly pretty, but I can see its potential. I bet these are how the walls are made, too," Levi says as he bends down to Eren who is sitting on the floor.

"Guess what? This means we really have a shot at plugging the hole in Wall Maria," Levi says as Eren gasps.

"We had a hell of a time getting here. Took long detours. Watch friends die. But, as ugly as it has been, look at the position we are in now," Levi says as I look down.

'So, we really do have a chance to plug it...And soon...This means I will leave soon. What am I even supposed to say to everyone? Do I just...Leave?'

"Captain! We have secured an exit, sir!" Sasha shouts as she hands down from a hole, breaking my thoughts.

"Hange's fine! Armin and Moblit, too!" Connie adds following Sasha down.

'Oh! Right...I have Armin's book he gave to me a long time ago...Maybe it's about time I give it back to him.'

"I'm glad to hear it," Levi responds as Sasha and Connie reach the ground.

"Eren!" Sasha shouts as she runs to him.

"You okay?" Connie adds as he follows Sasha's lead.

"We're all safe thanks to you! But to be completely honest, when I saw you run off into the light, stumbling like a drunk and wailing like a baby, I thought we were screwed! You looked like an idiot and my fate was in your hands! It was awful! Quit your bawling and have some dignity! That's what I was thinking anyway..." Sasha says as she bows down to Eren.

"Relax," Connie says as his facial expression relaxes.

"Let's go. We have a big-ass Titan to catch," Levi says looking up at the exit hole.