Paths

(A/n): Normally I don't put authors' notes up like this but people have been asking what chapter of the manga I will be writing and this is chapter 120 with foreshadowing of chapter 138. 

Year 854 

"Ugh," I groan and hold my head, rubbing it. 

"W-Where am I?" Someone else said as I look down to see a sand-like substance surrounding me. 

"Ah!" I shout as I jump up and kick the grains of sand around. 

"(Y-Y/n)?" Someone said, walking towards me. 

"Hm?" I hum as I look over to see Eren, walking over to me with his arm out. 

"Congratulations, you both died. Welcome to the coordinate where all the paths converge," Someone else says as we turn around to see a blonde man with chains around him connecting to his neck. 

"I think...This must be where members of the royal family who inherited the Founding Titan came when they made use of its power," The man said as I tilt my head. 

"Huh-," I say as the man looks up. 

"Brother..." Eren says as I look at the two. 

"I've been waiting for so long, Eren...For you to recover and awaken. It's like I've been sitting here for years," Zeke says as I wave my arms around. 

"Okay? But why am I here?" I ask as Eren inhales. 

"Have years passed?" Eren says as I pout. 

"Hello-?!" I shout as Zeke shuts me up. 

"I'm not sure. What takes place here passes in a flash out there...(Y/n), when Flaco took your legs off, Gabi shot through your nape, preventing him from digesting any spinal fluid of yours, then he swallowed you whole...Gabi shot your head, Eren. But, we were able to make contact before you completely passed on...Eren, we succeeded," Zeke says as my eyes widen. 

"We gained the power of the Founder," Zeke says as I get chills up my back. 

"Someone's here," I say as I turn around towards the bright beautiful beam of light crashing down into the ground. 

"Don't worry...That's...Ymir. The Founder," Zeke says as I look down at the tiny girl who had medium-length hair. with a headband keeping her bangs still as she wore a little dress with ragged shoes. 

"You were in high demand, (y/n). You could say she wanted to see her granddaughter after all this time. To see how her creation evolved...To see if you followed her legacy," Zeke says Eren turns around as well. 

"How do you know it's even here?" I ask as Zeke picks up the clay. 

"Who else would be wandering this place but her? It was she who rebuilt half of my body with the soil and brought me back to life...I think, that she has always been here...Molding Titans from this clay...Every time we saught their power," Zeke says as she walks slowly towards us with the same plain face. 

"All this time...Alone," Eren says with wide eyes. 

"Eren...You must command our Founder...The time has come for our dream to come true," Zeke says as I gasp and take Eren's arm. 

"Eren," I say as he looks at me with shocked eyes.  

"(Y/n)...Can I ask you something?" Zeke says as Eren holds my arms back. 

"Do I have a choice?" I ask as Zeke shrugs. 

"No, not really," He says as I roll my eyes. 

"Okay then," I say as he looks at the two of us.