Reality

(A/n): Hello, I would just love to thank you for reading!! I do hope that you enjoy it because this is my first ever writing!! I ask you not to spoil any season 4 content for other people! Please and thank you! 

Year 845

" I-I don't think it's a really good idea to wake him up Mikasa, I mean look at him... He looks so... Tired..." I say with concern in my voice.

"It will get dark if we don't go home now." I shrugged my shoulders "mmm, I guess you do have a point.."

We start to walk up to him, kneeling.

 "Eren," Mikasa says with a soft tone. 

"Eren" she repeats herself once more as he starts to open his eyes to two girls.

 One with black hair and black cold eyes with a red scarf around her neck and the other one had (h/c) hair with (e/c) eyes. 

" Hey, (y/n) since when did your hair get so long?" Eren questioned me while grasping a lock of hair. 

"Oh, is it really that long? Should I cut it?" I said looking away.

 "O-oh no I actually thought it was pretty," Eren said.

Mikasa turned around and started to walk away. "You know Eren, you sure do have deep dreams, when I tried to wake you up, you were still dreaming" I giggled lightly at Mikasa's input and I too turned and walked away leaving Eren to get up himself.

"Oh, Eren I-" I had paused in the middle of my question and looked at him with a weird face.

"Are you crying?" I asked

"Hm? Huh?" Eren felt his face wiping away the tears.

---------------------------------------------------

'Wall Maria, 50 meters high to ensure that no titans could enter, not that they ever would. It was a peaceful little town with the aroma of freshly baked bread and once in a while, you could even smell the trees. Eren, Mikasa, and I lived in the Shiganshina District on the south edge, it was beautiful and full of kids, adults, and of course the Garrison's.'

"H-hey guys... Can you not tell anyone about me crying" Eren says as his cheeks turned a slight tint of pink. 

 I laughed and gave him a light punch on the shoulder. " Don't worry! We won't, right Mikasa?" I nudged her side a bit making her nod in agreement.

"Oh! Eren speaking of crying, ... Why were-" I get interrupted by a pair of big arms draping over my small shoulders making me jump.

 "What were you crying about Eren?" I paused to turn around to see a tall male with blond hair and a little mustache teasing Eren.

"M-Mr Hannes!!" Eren shouts.

 You could tell the man was drunk by the strong smell leaving his mouth. 

"What~??? Did Mikasa yell at you or somethin~" Hannes said giving Eren a nudge. 

Mikasa and I turned to each other and gave one another a closed-eyed smile, something you won't see from Mikasa much.

---------------------------------------------------

After Eren's "big" argument with Hannes about how he isn't prepared to fight titans if they ever entered or Hannes and his drinking problem are getting to be too much he had inputted how it was like living in a birdcage and how he wanted to go beyond.

We stopped. "Don't tell me-" Hannes was cut off by Mikasa saying "He wants to join the Survey Corps."

My eyes widen and I slowly turn my head to Eren. "E-Eren..." "What?! Are you going to laugh at me?! Or are you going to try and change my mind?!"