The Patch

Year 850

*KNOCK KNOCK*

"Who and why?" I finish organizing my room. 

"Eren Yeager and I just wanted to say hi." I open the door just revealing my eye. 

"Really?!..." I say opening the door fully. 

"Yes! Now let me in!" He makes his way through the door. 

"Yeah, normally Scouts are headed to get their laps in, also you aren't supposed to be here! And how did you get past Levi and how in the hell did you locate me?!" I say closing the door. 

"I think we needed a good talk." He says laying on my bed. 

"Oh yeah, just make yourself right at home..." I say with a straight face. 

"So! Did you get your uniform?" He asks. 

"Not yet, I needed a special thing done to mine, actually, nobody did," I say sitting on my bed. 

"Such as? Oh, and Did you get your stats?" He asks. 

"You are so nosy...The patch my dad had, I'm getting that sewed onto my jacket. And here." I throw him an envelope from my pocket. 

"Let's take a look. Strength 10/10, leadership 8/10, agility 10/10 teamwork 8/10, intelligence 10/10, mobility 9/10, and hm? What's this? Sarcasm 11/10? Oh and another one, stubbornness 11/10." He says looking up at me. 

"Oh haha real funny. Give it here." I hold out my hand. 

"I think I'll keep it." He says tucking it into his back pocket.  

"No, seriously give it back," I say. 

"Okay fine." He takes it out and holds it out to me. 

As I crawl to Eren I place my hand out. He grabs my arms pull me right into him. 

"I think you missed the envelope." He says waving the envelope in the air.

"Wow, Mr. Smooth," I say reaching for the envelope as he just leans back to the point of me straddling his hips.  

"Wow, (y/n) how bold," Eren pinches my sid. 

"I simply just want the envelope, that's all. But if you wanna play dirty, then I will too." His face goes red as I tickle his sides making him hysterically. He dropped the envelope on the headboard.

"See, too easy," I say grabbing the envelope from above his head. 

"You're too tick- OOF!" Eren grabbed my sides and threw me down right next to him as he gets on top of me. 

"Are these like your titan hormones going crazy or something?" I said blushing a bit. 

"Remember the time I said something about Armin liking you?" He asks. 

"Can we maybe talk about this during training??" I say trying to wiggle my way out. 

" I said that to decrease the suspicion of me having feelings for you, but Armin still likes you." He places his arms on the side of my head. 

*CREAK*

"Oi! Brat have you seen Yeager? I lost-" Levi bursts through the door. 

"This is NOT what it looks like, sir! I swear! I was trying to grab my stats back!" I say quickly. 

"Just change the sheets afterward and meet the rest up out in the training ground in about an hour..." He says. 

"WHAAAAAT?!I told you!! It- I-" He shuts the door.