That Night (Jean's Full Lemon)

(A/n): Lemon all throughout. This is the Jean lemon in detail! If you wish to not read, stop now.

Year 854

*KNOCK* *KNOCK*

"No!!!! Go! Away! I'm not doing this!" I shout at Jean as he knocks on the door.

"Hey! Don't assume it's me all the time!" Jean shouts as I cover my head.

"It's always you who knocks on my door!!!" I shout as he sighs.

*CREAK*

I open my eyes annoyed as I hear and see the door open a bit; letting light seep through the room.

"Jean-!!" I shout as I open my eyes fully to see Jean holding out a flower.

"Happy Va-Vale-Valentines?? Is that what it's called? Yeah! Happy Valentine's day!" Jean says holding out a flower as he closes a door and turns on a lamp.

I furrow my eyebrows and turn over in my bed.

"Hm..." Jean hums as I close my eyes.

*PLOP*

My bed bounces as I feel a warm body hit my back, "No..." I sigh as he taps my shoulder.

"Did you know that there was a day for love?" Jean asks as I sink in my sheets.

"This is not day!" I shout as he picks up my arms and props me up.

"I understand," He says as I furrow my brows.

"No-" I say as he places the flower on my lap.

"I know what it's like to love someone who may not be in love with you back," Jean says as I hum.

"Oh really?" I say as he laughs.

"She had (e/c) eyes, very beautiful (h/l) (h/c), perfect fit for her face, and gorgeous (s/c). She was really the perfect ideal girl, or at least in my eyes. We met 6 years ago, I believe. For me, it was love at first sight, no doubt in my mind would change that. Now, as for her, I wasn't sure. About 3 years in the training corps, we despised each other, made fun of each other, and all around. I never truly disliked her, the truth was, I was in love with her but I had to stay silent or I felt like I would lose her. Until we officially became apart of the Scout Regiment. We grew closer there and it was the highlight of my life, or at least I felt. But there was always someone in the way," Jean says as I fall against his shoulder.

"Then, I wasn't sure. But even as best friends, I felt like my life was complete. During the Survey Corps, when we became closer, we developed a thing. A pinky thing? I think it's adorable. And that's our saying that if one of us died in battle, we won't mourn over one's death, instead, we fight for them and search for them in the afterlife no matter what it took. But, I regret that decision every day I breathe because...I know if I ever lost her...I wouldn't be able to move...Hell, I wouldn't be able to breathe," Jean says as my eyes widen.

"A year after we took back her hometown, Shiganshina, we went to the ocean. She didn't know but the way she looked at the ocean I wished that's how she looked at me. She left that same night across the sea for three years. She left me a note of her leave and her...Her patch that I ended up taking to Hange where she gave Hange specific instructions. Three years later, we arrived in Marley for a war. I remember coming into that town and shaking," Jean continues as my eyes gloss over.

"Little time after, I saw a really weird Titan, an intelligent one I have never seen. Then it had hit me. Inside that Titan was the woman I have loved for 6 plus years. I decided that I should've been the one to slice through the nape and oh boy, she almost killed me with her claws. But thank god I didn't because when I sliced the nape, I saw the same girl, just more mature and it was like fall in love all over again. Now, here we are...Back home," Jean says as he takes my hand