Another One

Year 850

*CLANG CLANG* 

"Commander, the time approaches. The titans in the vicinity have been lured away. The gate opens in thirty seconds!" A Garrison shouts. 

"Awesome! It's the Scouts!" A little voice was heard. 

I turn my head and look down to see little kids staring at all of us with googly eyes. 

'That's refreshing...' 

"You see that symbol?! It's called the Wings of Freedom." The little boy says. 

"So Cool!!!!" The little girl says as I smile at them. 

"This is it! The day has come for humanity to take another step forward! Now let's show those titans exactly what we're made of!" Darius shouts behind him. 

We all raise our blades in the air and cheer. 

"Open the gates!" A Garrison shouts. 

The gate opened slowly to reveal the outside. Then there was a moment of silence. 

"FORWARD!" Commander Erwin let out a war scream. 

"It has officially begun! The 57th Recon Mission!! Scouts! Move out!!" Erwin calls out to all of his Scouts as our horses began to move. 

---------------------------------------- 

As we make our way out the first thing you saw was a brighter sky. Then when you looked in front of you, you could see the houses of the outside ruins all beat up. 

"We've got a ten-meter closing in from the left!" Hange screams out as the support squad members make their way. 

"Ugh! I want to know what's rolling around in that glorious belly!" Hange adds on. 

"Never mind! Let the support squad do their job." Hange says as the first Scout make their first slice. His was too shallow. 

"Whaaa!!!" Sasha squeals as the titan swats the air. 

"Eyes front! Their jobs to handle it! Yours is to keep moving!" A Commander forces Sasha's head front. 

We made our way past the city ruins into a big plain. 

"Forward!! Ride for all your worth!!" Commander Erwin says.  

The plains that we stepped into was complete titan territory, which meant we are in their land now, with no protection, no walls, just our skill, and our faith. The only thing we have aft to fall back on in Commander Erwin's long-range scouting formation. 

"Long-range formation. Let's go!" Erwin shoots out his left arm. 

"See you 'round. Good luck!" Reiner says to Armin, Jean, and I as he departs. 

"Do us a favor and if you run into one of 'em', don't piss yourself," Jean says falling back. 

"Yeah! The same goes for you." Armin says as I just face forward.

Mikasa was located Row 3-3: Signaling, Eren was located Row 5, Center: Stand-by, Reiner was located Row 2-5: Signaling, Jean was located Row 3-4: Signaling, And Armin and I were located Row 2-4: Signaling. 

As Amin and I headed out my senses increased a huge amount, I could hear, see, smell, and feel everything a lot clearer. The heavy breathing coming from Armin, the horses breathing, the sound of the wind, the heavy stomps the horses made. 

"Stay calm, Armin, you're alright," I say looking at him. 

He nods my direction but his breathing was still uneasy.