Fluttering Feather

Year 854 

*BOOM* 

As Daz sank to the bottom of the ocean and Samuellayed on the floor, bleeding out of the side of his head, I look behind t see Annie fending off Yeagerists with thunder spears. I hear the heavy breathing of Connie, looking down, shaking, crying. After all, Connie argued and plead to not kill anyone.  

"Ugh," Armin exhales as I through my cape over my shoulders, clasping the clip together. 

"You all right?" I ask, bending down to him as he gives me a straight, unamused face. 

"Right..." I say as he rests his chin on the floor. 

*BOOM* *WOOSH*

As I stood back up straight, I look back over to Annie to see a Yeagerist with a clear shot to her nape. 

*KRACK* 

'Maybe if you don't know how to use a thunder spear, you shouldn't use them at all...' I think as the thunder spear he released blew up in his face. 

"Change of plans!!! We're leaving by ship and prepping the flying boat on the continent!!! Cover them as they board!! We need all the Titan hands we can, (y/n)!!!" Mikasa shouted, flying away towards Reiner as I toss my gun to Connie.  

-----------------------------------

*KLANK* *GRIP* 

"The Azumabito mechanics!!! Kill them!!" Floch shouted as I struggle to climb up the rooftop. 

"Argh," I grunted, finally manage to get on top, resting on my knees, covering my face with the hood of the cape. 

"Sir! It's one of them!!" A Yeagerist shouted as I stand up, holding my hands behind my back. 

"(Y/n)," Floch said as one soldier walks up to me and removes my hood. 

"Climbing a whole building is way harder than it looks, I mean couldn't ya'll have chosen the ground for a change?" I ask as Floch tilts my head up with the tip of his gun.

"Why are you here?" Floch says as I flick away the gun. 

"To make amends!" I say with a fake, wide smile as he tilts his head. 

"I mean think about what I'm trying to offer you," I say as he furrows his brows. 

"Yeah, and how do I know you aren't trying to pull a shit stunt like you did, oh, I don't know, two seconds ago?" Floch asks as my smile quickly fades, pointing to the steamed-filled ocean. 

"That right there, Floch, the rumbling you wish to go on. After I killed Samuel, I figured that the damage was too bad to try and save this shit world from what Eren had started. I mean, hell, you have almost no power on your side, so, how bout' it?" I say fiddling with my ring behind my back as Floch walks over to me, towering over me. 

"Take your hands out from behind your back," Floch says as my eyes widen. 

"Oh don't be that way, Floch, we barely have any-," I say before Floch grabs my collar and slams me against him with the gun pointed under my jaw. 

"Remove your hands," He said sternly as I signal for Mikasa to leave the area.  

"Okay, okay, fine," I say, shoving off of my as I take exactly three steps back, telling Reiner to cover the mechanics. 

*SLIP* 

"Even if I weren't to have uncovered my hands, you wouldn't have shot me, what a bluff," I say as I slowly remove my hands from behind my back as he tilts his head again.