Makes Me Wonder if it's all a Dream

Year 854

"The flames have begun to settle. The Marleyan soldiers are nearly wiped out. And the pure Titans are all gone...This place is safe for now," Jean says, sitting at the edge of a broken wall created by the Titans. 

"I see... Do you think you could tell us about this daydream then?" Onyakopon asks as I unravel the bandage from inside my clothing and throw it in a full bin of other used bandages and medicine. 

"What is Eren trying to do? Exactly what it looks like," Jean says as Onyakopon sighs. 

"I see...Is my homeland doomed as well?" Onyakopon asks as my eyes widen, looking at the two of them with a side glance. 

"You!!" I hear Armin shout from the room below, making me jump a bit. 

"Why are you here?!"  Armin shouts once again as I move back a bit to see Armin and Mikasa heading down into the room where Gabi was kept along with the Blouse family. 

'Oh, yay...I love never getting some relaxing time...' 

"Please believe me..." Gabi says as I hop down the stairs quickly and into the room where I quickly side hug Armin. 

"Hello. Armin," I say with a fake smile as Armin's eyes widen. 

"I just want you to give back Falco...I promise we'll disappear once you do...Where is Falco?" Gabi asks as my fake smile quickly fades to a face full of guilt. 

"Kidnapped...To be feed to Connies' mother back in his hometown where she has been turned into a Titan," Armin says as Gabi gasps. 

"What?! (Y/n), you couldn't have stood for this!!" Gabi shouts already teared up eyes as I give her a plain look, keeping all emotions hidden. 

"Four years ago...Connie and a couple of other scouts set out to their homelands that were scattered outside of the wall. Connie lived in a small village in Ragako with his family before he left to join the Training Corps. When he returned, his village was left empty, until he stumbled upon an immobilized Titan, laying down on his house. Later on, Mo- a fellow soldier made it out to be Connie's mother," I say as Gabi looked up to me with a saddened look. 

"Ever since, Connie had visited his mother out in Ragako...To go back to a Titan," I say as I let go of Armin's shoulder. 

"I'm sorry," I say as Gabi fell to her knees and balled her fists.  

"But...I still can't give up on Falco..." Gabi says as I inhale. 

"Oh!!" Gabi shouts as she latches onto my leg. 

"Can't Eren Yeager turn Connie's mom back into a human?! The Founding Titan can do anything, right?! Surely that's why you're still alive!! You were set to die an hour ago! He wanted you to live, that's why you're here right now!!!" Gabi shouts as my eyes widen. 

"Gabi..." I say as I move my leg back, away from her. 

"If you don't know for sure, we can ask Eren!!!" She shouts, clinging to my leg harder and harder with every word. 

"Does he really have to kill everyone outside this Island?! He doesn't have to do that!!! Can't he just attack all the world's Military Facilities?! Let's ask him!!!!" Gabi shouts as I furrow my brow. 

"He even stripped the armored Titan of its Armor!! He must be able to do it!!" Gabi shouts as I look over to Armin for help. 

"Where's Reiner?" Mikasa steps in as Gabi looks down. 

"That doesn't matter right now! He's too hurt to move anyway!!" Gabi shouts as Armin grabs Gabi's shoulders allowing me to step back where Mikasa catches me.