Burn

Year 850

After the transformation of the Female Titan taken by, Annie Leonhart sent those civilians around her to their death.

"God," Armin said at the blood splatter.

*CRASH*

The Female Titans hand reached down from the stairs.

"No!" Armin says as Mikasa grabs Armin and me.

"Damn! The ring!" I say running in the opposite direction as her hand reached for the four of us.

"She must've known I was lying to her from the very beginning! She knew it was a trap! I could've-- I should've taken a different approach!" Armin huffs.

"Armin! Shut it! This isn't the time to think of "what you should've done", save it for after!" I yell.

"What we really should be thinking is what the hell is the next step," Mikasa says.

Armin thinks for a bit, "Okay. First, we rendezvous with Squad Three! Then get the hell above ground! We..." Armin chokes on his words.

"We fight her out in the open." I finish.

"Which means we are switching to Plan B! Eren, she is all yours!" Armin says as I smile at Eren.

"Right!" Eren nods.

"Over here!!" A member up ahead shouts.

"Squad Three!!" Armin shouts in relief.

"Hey! What happened?! Is Plan A a no-go?" The squad member asks.

"Afraid so, yes!" Armin responds.

"As of right now, we are going to the backup plan!" I say.

*STOMP*

A giant foot comes crashing on top of the members of Squad Three which sends a huge gust of wind mixed with debris our way.

"She caved in the ceiling!!" Armin shouts as the air comes clearer.

"We've gotta pull them outta there!!" Eren shouts.

"Eren! No!" I say as Mikasa grabs his hood.

"What? No! Wait!" Mikasa continues to drag him back.

"What was that?! Does she not care if she kills you too?" Mikasa asks.

"She definitely took a big risk. But she gambled on Eren's ability to survive." I say.

"We're dealing with someone who's been backed into a corner." Armin starts to run in the opposite direction as we follow.

"Yeesh! She is desperate! That makes her all the more dangerous!" Armin shouts worriedly.

----------------------------------

"Damn it. We are cut off. If we try to get airborne with our ODM gear, she'll swat us like flies. And if we-" Armin gets cut off by another caved in ceiling made from the Female Titan.

"If we stay here there is a pretty good chance we'll be crushed," I say blocking my face.

Eren stands up dramatically, "I know what I have to do! I'll change! I'll shield you all like that one time with the cannon fire!" Mikasa immediately holds his arm as Armin and I hugged onto him as well.

"Alright! Brace yourselves!" Eren brings his hand up to his mouth.

*CHOMP*

Eren bit into his hand making a bloody mess and I close my eyes hard.