Blade

Year 850

'Riding with Armin doesn't give me the correct dominance I need to attack the bitch on my own. But Jean's plan does seem pretty promising. Lure her away from the others so they have a chance to get out of here. Keep her on our trail for as long as possible. Give the rest of the platoon plenty of time. Slicing her ankles and her Achillies tendon should do the trick Jean said. This isn't anything too crazy for us. Plus, we need her alive if she is what I think she is. Tricky thing is, she will defend the nape because she knows that is her weak spot. So, let's just plan on keeping hr distracted.' 

Jean stands on his horse giving us the hint he is going to attack. When he latched onto her calf she stopped immediately and sent a gust of wind Jean's way, retracting his wire. She shifted her focus onto Armin and me as we went by. She raised her hand and took out the horse right underneath us sending Armin and me up into the air. As we crashed into the ground, both of our gear came loose, including my blades. One of the blades ended up in my forearm, pinning me to the ground. 

"AH!" I shouted looking at my arm.

"Armin! (Y/n)!" Jean called out to us.

The Female Titan hovered over Armin and I. Jean was quick and decided to go for her nape but quickly took his actions back when the Titan reached for Jean's body. He decided to go around and up and try to get a slice there, but she quickly covered her weak spot. 

"Jean!!" Reienr called out to him. 

Jean didn't have time to fall back as Titan already had her fist up in the air ready to punch him cold. 

"Jean! Don't let the Suicidal Maniac die in vain!!" Armin shouted out. For some reason, she stopped her movement. 

"She did it!! She is the one who killed him! I told him the right-wing was suicide but he went along with it anyway! And now he is dead thanks to her!" Armin shouted. 

Armin's words gave Jean enough time to fall back safely.

This didn't stop Reiner though. 

"Reiner!!" Jean called out as Reiner was rushing in. 

"She crushed my best friend! I saw it with my own eyes! His entrails are at the bottom of her foot!" Armin continues as Reiner decided to take a try. 

'Armin is brilliant! He is testing her! Though I'm pinned down and I can't do anything, Armin's words seem to be affecting her! And this gives Reiner the chance to go for the damn thing!'

*SMASH* 

As Reiner went in for her nape she wasn't fooled by Armin's words, she caught him in her hand like a little fly. She took her thumb and set it on Reiner's head slowly, but surely crushing him. 

*POP*

"Reiner!!" I shout as blood was splattered from her hands. 

"No! Reiner! Oh, god." Jean starts to freak out. 

*SLICE* 

"GAH!!" Reiner sliced the Female Titan's finger clean off, breaking his blades in the process. 

Reiner makes his way down and sweeps Armin up and carries him while Jean makes his way over to me and digs the blade out from the ground. 

"You have the keep the blade in your arm. You will bleed out for sure if you take it out yourself." He carries in bridal style and runs to catch up to Reiner and Armin. 

"The odds are that bought the platoon enough time! I say we follow suit and get outta here!" Reiner says. 

I look back at the Female Titan to see its course shifted, "Hey! She is headed right for Eren!" I say.