An Inescapable War

Year 854

*THUMP* *THUMP*

My head filled with pain as my Titan's muscles wrapped around my eyes, it felt like taking a hot rod and slowly pressing them into my eyes, one by one. I touched the ground and held Porco run around on my left.

'My time starts now...Either, I waste it, or make it worth my time...'

*THUMP* *THUMP*

I felt Eren's eyes staring at me as I stretched my arms.

"Maybe we will get that rematch that we always wanted back in our training days," Eren says as I smile.

Eren immediately launched himself at me in hopes of ripping my head off. As the air rippled around his punching fist, I ducked underneath his arm and drove my palm into his chin.

"And after these years, you still don't know how to go for something different," I say as I held his jaw open with my fingers.

*CHOMP*

Eren forced his jaw shut, ridding me of my fingers. He grabbed my arm and tackled me, leaving my back open.

"To believe that maybe you would've forgotten Jean? How foolish of me," He says as he slowly ripped my arm off.

"Even a little part of me thought that you would, and I listened!" He shouted as he threw my arm to the side and stomped on my back.

A hardened my nape as he bent down and latched his jaw onto my nape.

*CRACK*

My eyes widened as my body got smooshed together within. I furrowed my brows as bloody tears streamed down my face.

"RAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

*FSHHHHHH* *RIP*

Eren eventually ripped through my hardened nape and ripped me out with his jaw. My eyes stung as the only thing keeping me out of Erens's mouth was my hands and feet.

"Come on, Eren! You could end this all right now! Nothing more has to happen!!" I shout as he applied pressure to my arms, breaking through the tissue and muscle.

"Look at what you've become! Where is the Eren we all used to love?!" I shout as I heard him sigh.

"I guess...He's gone," Eren says as I gasp lightly.

*SWIPE* *CHOMP*

As Eren broke through my bone from my foot and arms, Porco swiped me from Eren's mouth and threw me on his hair.

"Porco!!!" Pieck shouted as I rubbed my eyes.

I look up to see parachutes being deployed from the aircrafts. Eren stomped to look down at Porco and me as my head filled with blood.

*JANGLE* *WAASH*

"Ahhh!!!!" Gabi screamed as I look down to see Piecks hand fly through the air.

"Gahhhh!!!" Pieck shouted as well as she wobbled over the edge of the building.

"Owww!!!" Pieck screamed again as yellow light surrounded her.

*FLASH* *BOOM*

As I looked down to Pieck, Porco made a swift move to the top of the building as Eren followed his movement. I slid down Porco's back as I saw Pieck's Cart Titan.

"I'm lucky my Titan acts like glue so I can run for my fucking life," I huff, jumping down from the roof as my ankles snapped.

*CRASH* *BOOM*