Questions

Year 850  

"He said that's the rule. Called it the "Curse of Ymir." The first Titan, Ymir, died that long after getting her powers. Since none can surpass her, we have to do the same," Eren says as Armin and I sit in his cellar. 

"So, I have 13 years to live...What about you two?" Armin asks as he writes down some notes on his little note bad. 

"Honestly, knowing I inherited the Caecus Titan as a newborn, so, I'm not sure, I'm 15 now going on 16. In my eyes, I should be dead right now," I say as I pull out a tin box. 

"What's that?" Armin asks as I sit on Eren's bed. 

"Oh, I forgot about this, it's a not from Ymir to Historia that I was supposed to check out before she got her hands on it," I say as Eren looks over my shoulder. 

"What about you, Eren? How many years?" Armin asks as Eren sits back. 

"I've only got eight more years. Not even," Eren says as Mikasa sighs loudly. 

"You're wrong, both of you. There's been a mistake. Just think about it, if (y/n) happened to surpass her years, don't you think you could too?" Mikasa's voice shakes as Eren and Armin look down. 

*TINK*

I open the tin box to reveal three brown papers. I walk over to Armin's chair and sit on his lap while holding it up to the light. 

"I can't see anything, can you, Armin?" I ask holding to his face. 

"I-uh-um-" Armin stutters as Eren sighs. 

"The only thing he can see is your ass in his face," Eren growls as I look back at Armin's pink face. 

"Oh! Heh, kinda forget we aren't kids anymore, sorry," I say as I slowly get up. 

"I-It's okay...But, you're right I don't see any problems with the letter," Armin says as he slouches in his chair. 

Eren crosses his arms and rolls his eyes, "Anyway, like I was saying before you decided to give Armin a lap dance-" Eren gets cut off by a smack to his face. 

Eren rubs his face as he pouts, "As I was saying!! Before someone rudely assaulted me!  If someone with the Nine- uh- Ten should die without passing in on to a successor, the power will be inherited by a baby born after that death. A Subject of Ymir, of course. For that to be the case, it seems all of us Eldians must be connected by something we can't see. There was one successor who said there were paths. Paths that the naked eye can't observe. Through which Titan flesh can move, along with memories and the will to act...These paths are countless. They reach far, and in many directions, but they all meet at one coordinate," Eren says my eyes widen with interest. 

'That once coordinate...The Founding Titan.'

---------------------------------------------

"It's called the Attack Titan," Eren says with his hand cuffed with his other towards his face as Hange, Levi, Armin, and I look into his cell. 

"What the hell was that all about?" Hange asks, making a weird face. 

"Huh?" Eren lightly hums as he comes out of his stance. 

""It's called the Attack Titan." That's what you just did, remember?" Hange says with a deeper voice and the same stance as Eren up against a wall, impersonating him. 

"No," Eren says as Levi flips the circle of keys around. 

"Huh?! Come one! He did! Am I the only one who saw him?!" Hange says confused as Armin and I look away.