Two Wishes

Year 854

"Hm?" I hum as I feel the blanket tug away. 

"Rise and shine!!" I hear Jean shout as I turn into a hard pillow. 

"No! Why is it every time I'm trying to get my beauty sleep you have to ruin it?!" I shout in my pillow as I hear footsteps creep up to my side of the bed. 

"Put some clothes on," Jean says as I side-eye him and furrow my eyebrows.  

"You are very much annoying," I say as he lifts a brow.  

"Oh really? Because last night-" Jean says with a low tone as I throw a nearby pillow at his face. 

"Okay! Gosh," I roll my eyes as I cover myself with a thin sheet. 

"Here, put this on and I believe we have somewhere to be," Jean says as I look up at his half-naked body. 

"R-Really? Where?" I stutter as he tilts my head at me. 

He bends over and moves near my face as I back away with a red-filled face. 

"Jean, let's not get so close and personal," I say as I try to push his bare chest away. 

"(Y/n)?" Jean asks as I close my eyes. 

As I close my eyes and turn away from Jean's face, he takes his hands and cups my face. I jerk my head as he takes his thumbs and opens my eyes. 

"Since when did your eyes start to turn white?" Jean asks as I remove his hands and rub my eyes. 

"White?" I shout as he turns away to grab a hand mirror from a table. 

"Almost...Cloudy? Can you see alright?" Jean questions as he holds the mirror up to my face. 

"Yeah, my visions fine," I say as I lean into the mirror. 

*FLASH* 

I jerk my head at the bright flash that radiated from the mirror.  A hot stinging pain shot through my eyes as I hold my head in my hands and shake my head. 

*DRIP* *DROP* 

As I remove my hands from my eyes I look down to see a puddle of blood sitting still in my hands. My eyes widen as drops of blood rained down from my face. 

"Terrifying, hm?" I hear a voice echo in the empty white-lit room. 

"What the hell is this?!" I shout as I wipe my blood from my eyes. 

"What do you think?" A voice came closer as I look to to see a pair of shining glasses looking down at me. 

"I thought you were gone for good, Grisha," I sigh as he smiles. 

"Why think that?" He says as I furrow my eyebrows. 

"You haven't visited me ever since the retake of Wall Maria, so why now?" I ask as walks over to me. 

"I come whenever you need a sense of reality, without me, you wouldn't know who are," Grisha says as my eyes widen. 

"So explain!" I shout as  I hold out the puddle of blood. 

"What do you think it is? Think about it, you have somewhat of a month left and the curse is already taking a toll on your body," He says as I light gasp. 

"Ah, of course," I say as I sit down with me with a bucket. 

"Wai-Wait how do you know how long I have?" I ask as I release the blood into the bucket.