𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐑

❝𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐑.❞ ──── © 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎
wallflower - a person because of shyness, unpopularity, or lack of a partner, remains in the sidelines of large crowds.

𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐜 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩:
~ wheesa

𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩𝐬:
~ lil bit of moonsun (sorry)
sorry to moonsun peeps, but i was barely able to think of a plot for them.

𝐬𝐲𝐧𝐨𝐩𝐬𝐢𝐬:
jung wheein is the quiet girl in the school who struggles with putting her feelings to words. she's trapped in the sidelines and observing the world quietly. having been isolated in her quiet shell for years after her mother's death and through sleepless nights of taking care of her grandmother, she became afraid of this new world of desireable feelings.
ahn hyejin is the new girl at school who struggles with controlling the words she says when put at her breaking point. she has been long convinced to be the bad person she is labelled as by those around her, struggling to show that she has a heart too.
in school, all they had were each other. as their relationship dives deeper, hyejin struggles with trying to understand the barrier wheein had put herself within while trying to move on from past mistakes. while wheein silently struggles to accept her new profound feelings.

𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐫𝐞:
~ fucking angst
~ hurt/comfort
~ fluff
~ too much plotless nonsense
cuz ur girl a sucker for unnecessary
angst/fluff build up
~ a lil slowburn?
~ quite possibly a lot of wholesome
softness
~ au

𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬:
~ fat-shaming
~ mentions of death
~ very descriptive writings of anxiety
~ very descriptive writings of overthinking
~ bullying
~ swearing

𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲:
~ completed

𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐫/𝐀𝐍:
~ hello, i thought of this simple angsty wheesa prompt out of context. please remember that this is just a work of fiction and purely from imagination. i hope you all enjoy the story!