02 | she's the eyes in solitude

trigger warning : mentions of domestic abuse and death

also guys, i'm going to be making original characters that will feature as the antagonists in this story- it'll be obvious so lol

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚

It hurts knowing
that no matter how much
she changes herself,
it's enough to satisfy the others.
It's never enough to satisfy
you.

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・

Ahn Hyejin felt as if her first class had went incredibly slow, already dreading the remainder of the school day as she thought about it. She find it quite miraculous on her confidence had immediately drained the moment she walked through those classrooms doors, seeing all of those eyes on her by the students in the class she doesn't even know the names to yet. If this what's going to happen to her every time she had to move schools, then there wasn't much to do other than to move, or to stay at the same place. 

She became tired of constantly moving schools𑁋all for merely the same reason. And she hated it𑁋she knew the second she walked through those front doors of the school that there wasn't any going back. Yet if she had the option to go back, she most likely would have taken it, but her parents say otherwise. They were both spending so much money to enroll her into other schools, and Hyejin felt incredibly bad for them and putting all of that pressure on them. 

She hasn't even experienced through the first day, and she's already hating it. All of the other students in her class all looked like they were planning some way to murder her with those eyes of theirs, and even though she might have felt superior before going inside of the school, she surely did feel incredibly small now. It felt as if she had been rehearsing for a play, developing a tremendous amount of confidence before all of it crumpling down the moment she would step onto the stage. 

However, though, she never found herself exactly alone. The girl who she sat next to in her English classroom, whose name she discovered to be Jung Wheein𑁋though throughout the whole entire class, she never heard the girl speak a single word to her, or to anyone in the entire class. And as much as Hyejin was tempted to say something to her, she couldn't get herself too. In fact, while all of her 'classmates' were making remarks in her direction, Wheein wasn't, and somehow, it soothed Hyejin slightly that at least someone was humane in one of her classes. 

As she traversed through her classes though, somehow at least almost every single person had recognised her or knew her name. Word must spread so incredibly fast throughout the school, and it only makes her groan to the thought as she finds herself walking down a near-empty hallway of the school on her way towards the lunchroom, where her assigned lunch was currently going on, and she had no idea where she was going at all even though the school was considerably small, yet she didn't want to ask for any sort of directions. 

Hyejin nears the end of the hallway she was lingering in, stopping at the very corner of the wall as she peeked her head to the right, immediately noticing the grand line of students all in one-way traffic to buy their lunch. The sight makes her scoff; it wasn't like she was going to get caught not going to lunch anyways, and in fact, she can have lunch somewhere remote where no one can find and bother her.