04 | she's the stitch to her heart

can i just say that gogobebe wheein is like the most beautiful creature on planet earth

wheein in general is literally so beautiful and amazing and gorgeous

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚

I've been alone all my life.
But how is it possible,
when I'm with you,
I suddenly imagine the feeling of you
around me? 

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚

"H-Halmeoni?" Wheein lightly knocks on the door to her grandmother's bedroom, a warm bowl of vegetable soup in her hands. She blows off some of the steam away from her face before slowly opening the door, creaking it open with the scent of the soup quickly filling inside of the room.

Wheein presents herself carefully towards her grandmother's bed, seeing as though the woman's eyes were closed. She reaches over to grab onto the overbed table that was located at the side, sliding it over her grandmother's legs and quietly setting the bowl down. However the quiet action was enough to make her grandmother's eyes flutter open, making Wheein release a sigh of relief.

"I brought you your favourite soup, halmeoni," Wheein says softly, rolling out a metal spoon out of a roll of napkins and quickly mixing in the contents of the soup with it. She brings a scoop of the soup to her nose, inhaling the scent and cooling it down with her breath of air. Once she blows most of the steam out of the way, she holds a steady hand under the spoon so that it doesn't drip out, making her way closer towards her grandmother and holding the spoon in front of her nose. Her grandmother isn't quick to react, but slowly opens her mouth as Wheein feeds her the spoonful. Wheein steps back nervously, watching carefully with her eyes as her grandmother's takes in the food. "D-Do you like it?"

Her grandmother faces her direction, a small smile at her lips, "It's... perfect."

Wheein cheekily smiles, reaching her hand to grab onto her grandmother's, placing the spoon in her hands. Her grandmother attempts to heighten her posture, with Wheein setting a comfortable hand on her back to steady her down while bringing the overbed table closer towards her. She watches closely as her grandmother runs the spoon through the flavourful broth before bringing another spoonful to her mouth.

Wheein checks the time on her phone in her pocket, rustling through her oversized clothing. She releases a sigh to the time: 7:30 a.m.

"I have to get to school now, halmeoni," Wheein adjusts her dark hair, ruffling through her bangs that draped aimlessly over her face with her fingers. She looks back up at her grandmother, who continues to eat in silence. "I'll be back soon, okay?"

Her grandmother swallows another spoonful before nodding slightly, "You don't need... to tell me, yah? I... know that... you'll be back. St-Study hard, okay? I love you."

Wheein shoots a shy lopsided grin in her grandmother's direction, fixing her backpack on her back to a more comfortable position. Internally, she once again felt mentally unprepared for what will happen at school. However, it was only a Thursday and so she almost had the freedom to recharge herself and to... process whatever the hell happened this week; there was a lot to take in from the events that happened during the week. And even though it was mostly just casual high school drama, it only began challenging to think when a particular girl named Ahn Hyejin came to the school just a few days prior and somehow lit up her mind to a whole new direction.