27 | she's mine

I DONT WANNA GO BACK TO SCHOOL

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚

She's mine;
and I'm hers.

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚

Hyejin finds herself laying down on the grass, head propped against her backpack while watching Wheein proudly as the smaller girl sat not that far ahead of her, continuously picking her head up and down in order to catch every detail of the scenery around her in the drawing. It occurred to Hyejin that she hasn't seen any of Wheein's drawings yet, and she could only wonder when that kind of time will come. 

"Yah, Wheein-ah," she whines, which made Wheein turn back for a moment curiously. "You haven't shown me any of your drawings yet." 

Wheein chuckles, waving her sketchbook in the air tauntingly. 

She shakes her head with a slight smirk. "Not yet, silly."

"Oh, come on. Not even one peek?"

Wheein thought long and hard, glancing back and forth between her drawing and Hyejin's attentive face, who continued to hold a pout. She held a gaze with the very small area where she had drawn herself in the drawing as an idea pops into her head. 

"It's a surprise." she says. 

Hyejin sits up in the grass, eyes still trained on Wheein. She usually wasn't someone who liked surprises, but if it was Wheein, maybe there was some patience still inside of her. 

"Angel," Hyejin calls out sharply in a way that makes Wheein turn back once again with a slightly worried face. "Take a break and come sit with me. I don't want to you to hurt your neck from looking down so much." 

Wheein gives a small smile, unfazed from the amount of care Hyejin had grown to show her now. Closing her sketchbook and stuffing it back inside her backpack, she drags her belongings on the way back to Hyejin, who watched amusedly, before sitting herself down on the grass across from her. 

Then Wheein glances up at Hyejin as a blush crept into her cheeks from the girl's stare in her direction. Her own heart had begun to race the moment she met Hyejin's eyes, and so she hung her head back down to the ground to hide her face in slight embarrassment. 

Hyejin only chuckles, scooting in closer to be able to lock a finger under Wheein's chin, lifting the girl's head back up. 

"Can't take the heat, Wheein-ah?" she teases, voice lingering like the wind in the smaller girl's ears. And before she knew it, she found her own body being playfully tackled to the ground. "Hey!" 

The girls find themselves in a gentle tackling match for a few moments, arms flying all over the place with Hyejin on the bottom and Wheein appearing like a playful puppy on top of her. It wasn't until Hyejin decided to give up, eyes up at the sky while feeling a pair of arms on top of her stomach. She looks to see Wheein resting her arms and head on her abdomen, body pressed against her side and her legs stretched out behind.