015

ੈ♡₊˚•. ˖⋆ ━━━━━⠀WONDERING !
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ⋯ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ˓ 𑁍ࠜೄ
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 FIFTEEN ・*:·. ⇌ ஜ  .·:*

        "Bellamy's right. We can't just let her roam around here freely, we don't know what she's capable of yet." The blonde droned.

        Finn gaped at Clarke's emotionless tone, eyes never leaving Millie who didn't have much of a reaction. "What has she even done to prove that she's a threat?" Finn asked, using a hand to motion to her. "What has she done to prove she's not?" Bellamy countered, folding his arms over his chest.

            "I–"

             "We don't have time for this. Tie her up or kick her out, either way, we have to go." Clarke interrupted whatever it was Finn was going to say, and Millies eyes darted to the long rope in Bellamy's hands. The blonde leader left the room, Finn hot on her train with a train of complaints.

        Wordlessly, Millie pushed her wrists together and held them out in front of her. No one else was in the room, except for Octavia who was softly snoring in the corner. Bellamy looked between her wrists and her face, almost like he couldn't believe she wasn't putting up a fight. But Millie was far too exhausted to care, if they needed to tie her up like a dog and string her along; then so be it. Octavia didn't know who she could trust; Millie had been there.

Millie was always there.

      She didn't sleep a second the night before, and she didn't think she'd be doing a lot of in while in the camp. She was far from trusting them, and every time she looked over her shoulder one of them was whispering or glaring in her direction. She didn't care about their dramatics– Millie had come way too far for that, but what they might do in the middle of the night. She didn't doubt she couldn't take one of them on, but then where would that get her? Alone again? As much as she hated to admit it, she was yearning for some companionship.

            Bellamy stepped closer, only needing to take two more steps before he was standing directly in front of her. He towered over her completely, not only in height but in size too. She could feel the steadiness in his hands as he tied the rope around hers, but every so often his fingers would tumbled upon each other. Shaking. The heat from his fingers latched onto her wrists, and she could tell he was regretting saving her last night. Because she was a grounder in his eyes, and that's all she would ever be to him.

          Once the rope was securely wrapped around her wrist, he took a step back and gave it a tug. Her body jerked forward violently, she glared up at him. He was smirking, he didn't have a logical reason for pulling in her, simply because he wanted to make sure it worked. And to push her buttons a little.

       "Someone's cranky." She commented as they exited the drop ship. Bellamy scoffed, but didn't bother turning to face her. "Someone needs to shut up." He retorted. Millie could see the curl of his lip from here.

          He turned on his heel, the rope extended a solid four feet between herself and Bellamy. He pulled her out of the drop ship, and across the center of the camp. All eyes were on them, though they should've been used to her presence by now. But it wasn't her face that attracted them, but the way she was willingly being pulled by Bellamy– who's ego was already two sizes too large.

           As a sly joke, and to prove her dominance, Millie grabbed onto the loose piece of rope and yanked it towards her.