025

ੈ♡₊˚•. ˖⋆ ━━━━━⠀WONDERING !
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ⋯ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ˓ 𑁍ࠜೄ
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 TWENTY-FIVE ・*:·. ⇌ ஜ  .·:*

   There are days the tiredness comes in both forms, physical and mental.

   The body needs to rest yet the mind needs it to move, to burn the anxiety right out. Without exercise her mind will keep her up all night long, without rest her body will spiral into exhaustion. Millie once thought Apollo weak for falling into the grog like he did, and though she won't go the same way, forgiveness is coming easier than it once did.

    The injuries from the war began to wear off, only for new ones to arise.

    They hadn't been walking for long, a few hours at most. The sun was just beginning to rise. Above the tangerine mountains, kissed to their heady blush by the sun, were clouds that moved in shoals. And so the sky was equal parts blue and a chorus of greys, streaked with silvers and golds.

"You know," Bellamy pipes up, quickening his pace to walk beside her. "I think you enjoyed punching me a little too much."

Millie bites her lip to contain a grin, "Now what makes you think that, Bellamy? Never once had I ever thought about–"

"Bullshit."

This time, a small snicker escapes her lips. She ducks her head as she does, clearing her throat as an attempt to cover it up. But of course, Bellamy had heard. Now, a tiny playful grin sat on his lips as he peered down at her.

"Well, incase you wanted to know–"

"This should be good."

Millie sent him a sharp glare. "You should really work on your head-budding technique, I mean, you're lucky I'm such a great actor other wise it wouldn't have been so believable." The blonde remarked silvery, Bellamy adjusted the gun in his arms.

"Really?" A sarcastic quirk of his lip, "I'd be happy to try again, practice working on my...technique." Bellamy suggested, Millie noticed as he sent a nasty glare to the back of Johns head.

"You know," Millie sighed. "I do know how to get there, if you hate the guy that much, why bring him?"

Bellamy's jaw set, keeping his eyes trained on the back of Johns head. "Call it intuition," Bellamy says. "Bringing him means I keep an eye on him, keeps his mouth out of getting us into more trouble." As if sensing they were talking about him, Johns head turns to the side to look at them.

The pair simultaneously sends him a sharp look, curling their lips up. John is quick to turn his head back around.

"You think they're looking for you yet?"

Bellamy shrugs. "Who knows. If anything, they'll send a search team out for us."

Us.

Despite using it in the context that his people were actively seeking them out to bring them back to a jail cell, Millie couldn't explain why she almost tripped over a branch when he said that.

Millie tucked a strand of hair behind her ear, "They'll be searching for you, your people don't give a damn about my well being–"