019

ੈ♡₊˚•. ˖⋆ ━━━━━⠀WONDERING !
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ⋯ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ˓ 𑁍ࠜೄ
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 NINETEEN ・*:·. ⇌ ஜ  .·:*

"Each group takes someone with a gun, and they're for killing Grounders, not food. We don't have the ammo."

Millie stood next to Clarke, twirling her knife around in her hand. "Use the spears for hunting. Get what you can. Be back by nightfall. No one stays out after dark." Bellamy continued, about a dozen people grabbed ammo around them, picking up anything they might need for hunting. Millie pushed herself off a wall, picking up a spear and inspecting it.

"Actually-" Millie spun around, Bellamy was standing behind her, but wasn't meeting her gaze. "Yeah?" She questioned, cocking an eyebrow. "I need you to- I mean, mind staying here instead?" He asked nervously, shifting his glances around the room.

"Why?"

She turned her head to the side. "Well," he licked his lips, "If I'm sending some of my best men out there, we're gonna need some sort of man power if the grounders surprise us." Bellamy explained, folding his arms over his chest confidently.

The corner of Millies lips turned up, the action surprising Bellamy. "You want me to protect you, Blake?" She teased, biting back a smirk. Bellamy rolled his eyes, becoming less nervous and more annoyed. "Shut up. Will you?" He asked again, and she nodded with a shrug. She put the spear down, but kept the knife in her hands. Most of the hunters had left by now, leaving only Millie and Bellamy there.

"Sure. If you get a boo-boo want me to kiss it all better, too?" Millie smirked, taking a step back. Bellamy glared at her, she put her hands up in defense and spun on her heel. "One more thing," Bellamy called out. He noticed the knife being twirled around in her fingers, but she didn't look like she realized she was doing it.

She turned around, raising her eyebrows expectantly. Bellamy shifted on his feet, and walked closer. Millie dropped her smug look, and swallowed. "About what I said when I was sick, I-"

"Don't worry about it, like I said, you were delusional." Millie waved him off with her hand, and took another step back. Bellamy noticed this, and furrowed his eyebrows.

"Are you-"

"Do you want me to protect your camp, or do you wanna have a slumber party too?" Millie cut him off, crossing her arms over her chest. Bellamy opened his mouth to reply, but snapped it shut after a moment. He nodded, giving her the cue to leave now.

The blonde spun on her heel, leaving Bellamy alone in the drop ship. The camp looked quite different than the first time she saw it, physically and not. The walls were higher and stronger, there were more tents and they had stations set up for food and weapons. But it wasn't just what it looked like that was different, but the people too.

They were much quieter now, and most of them were frowning, unlike their first few days where it was rare for them to not be grinning. They all were armed with weapons, and some part of their bodies were covered in either dirt or blood. Or both. There was at least four people standing guard at all times, watching the forest for any sign of threats. Their eyes lost a part of their innocence, as their childhood was officially over.