022

ੈ♡₊˚•. ˖⋆ ━━━━━⠀WONDERING !
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ⋯ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ˓ 𑁍ࠜೄ
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 TWENTY-TWO ・*:·. ⇌ ஜ .·:*

After about twenty minutes of trek, most of the sky people had lowered their weapons. Their guards were down, they even had the nerve to start talking. Millie, for some reason she couldn't explain, was holding one side of Ravens make-shift cot. Clarke put a poultice on her wound, but by the paling and swearing of her skin– Millie knew she wasn't out of the woods. Not even close. Finn insisted on helping, maybe he felt remorse for cheating on her with Clarke.

"Where'd you go?" Bellamy appeared at her side, riffle in hand. Millie glanced over at him, readjusting the grip on Ravens cot. "Hm?"

"When you left." He replied simply, keeping his gaze darting around the forest. "Oh." Millie bit her lip, glancing at Raven who was hardly awake. "Went to find Clarke and Finn." She lied, Bellamy was to preoccupied to catch it.

"What happened to your neck?" Millie asked after a beat of silence. She could see Octavia at the front of the group, and smiled softly. "Like I said, Murphy." Millie whistles lowly.

"Guy like that? He won't last long around here." Millie commented. What she didn't know, was she couldn't have been more wrong. "Yeah, well, Murphy's a dick." Bellamy said, Millie snorted.

"How'd you do it?"

Millie was getting tired of Bellamy's vague questions. "You're going to have to be more clear, sir." She rolled her eyes. Bellamy huffed, "how'd you survive for that long? On your own, and everything."

Millie didn't know. Well– yes she did, Lincoln and Apollo. Without them, she'd undoubtedly be a goner by now. "When I find out, I'll tell you." She grumbled.

"That's frustratingly vague." Bellamy called, the corner of his lip lifting up. Millie gaped. "Oh really? I don't think you're one to talk, sir." Millie retorted.

"I don't have the slightest clue what you're talking about."

     Millie huffed. "Bellamy Blake, you're going to be the death of me one day."

And then suddenly every one halts, and everyone goes so quiet Millie can hear the birds in the trees.

A sharp sound like that of a thunk causes multiple gasps from the front of the crowd. Millies muscles stiffin and her sword is pulled out in front of her. Her senses have become sharper; everything is more in focus.

And then...chaos.

"Grounders!" Jasper wails at the top of his lungs. This triggers an immediate panic from the entire group. Soon everyone is screaming and running back for camp as fast as they can. Millie grits her teeth, peering down at Raven who was in a sheer state of panic. Millie grips on tighter, and she and Finn take off in the same direction as everyone else.

Millies endurance manages to hold up until she gets to the gate. She and Finn stop a few feet away from the gate, trying to catch their breaths. Through labored breaths, she joins in on the shouts in order to try and get everyone in as fast as possible. Just when the last of the people run inside, Bellamy and Clarke swing around to the gunner positions.