026

ੈ♡₊˚•. ˖⋆ ━━━━━⠀WONDERING !
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ⋯ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ˓ 𑁍ࠜೄ
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 TWENTY-SIX ・*:·. ⇌ ஜ .·:*

   "We're gonna do this again,"

    Millie sighs heavily, dropping her head in her hands. "And this time you're gonna stop screwing with us. Where did you find this?" Bellamy repeats, more stern, holding the gold watch out in front of the mans face.

   "I told you, I found it outside your camp." The man with one eye repeats, voice growing gravely. Millie can tell the man isn't a warrior, most likely due to his facial deformity– that's why he was where he was. Perhaps it happened in battle, but Millie finds that highly unlikely. Not all grounders were ruthless warriors.

"He's lying. She would never take it off voluntarily." Finn vouched, his bottom lip quivering ever so slightly.

   "I know," Bellamy agreed.

     "Where is the girl who was wearing this watch!?" Finn repeated once again, leaning down so that he was now in the grounders face. Millie felt Sterling inch back when Finn raised his voice, swallowing thickly. "I never saw a girl."

   "Another lie." John interrupted, saying aloud what they all already knew. "Maybe you should stop asking him nicely–"

   "Shut up, Murphy." Bellamy snapped, eyes boring into the grounder.

   "Where are our friends? You took them we know you did just tell us where?" Millie put her head back down, avoiding the grounders watchful eye. More importantly, she was listening to make sure his friends didn't come searching for him. So far everything was clear, but it wouldn't take long to notice he was missing.

   "Murphy's right, we're wasting time." Finn agrees with John for once, stepping forward Millie hears the loud crunch of skin hitting skin. Her head snaps up with her body as she takes a step forward, though Bellamy already was grabbing onto Finn and dragging him away from the grounder.

   Not long ago, Millie was in the chair.

    "Where's the girl who was wearing this watch?!"

    "Hey. Finn, stop!" Bellamy yells above Finns desperate screams, keeping his arms locked around him until his thrashing halted. "We don't want to do this trust me. There are some lines you can't uncross."

    At that Bellamy's eyes find Millie's in the dark, though she looks down. Millie and Bellamy never did talk about that day, they never really had the time. With the battle, and everyone getting split up– it wasn't worth their energy. Millie, though the sounds of the electric sparks hitting Lincoln never left her– she moved past it. If she held a grudge on every single person who tied her up and tortured her, there wouldn't be anyone she knew. But it was apparent now, that Bellamy hadn't gotten that far yet.

    When she brought her gaze back up, his eyes were already on her, soft and sincere. Millie was beginning to get used to that look, but she wasn't sure how long it was going to last. She sent him a small, reassuring tight-lipped smile. And though it was clear there was more he wanted to say, it satisfied him for now.

    Finns chest rose up and down with each sharp inhale, glaring down at the grounder with so much distaste it sent a primitive warning down her spine. And she was right.