023

ੈ♡₊˚•. ˖⋆ ━━━━━⠀WONDERING !
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ⋯ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ˓ 𑁍ࠜೄ
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 TWENTY-THREE ・*:·. ⇌ ஜ .·:*

"I don't know, Del. Don't you think it's a little...sketchy?"

She rolled her eyes, taking her spoon out of her mouth. "No, I don't. He's not going to do anything to put me in danger. Not with Ambrose helping–"

"You know Ambrose doesn't have any say in what he does, no one does." The red head interjected, sighing.

"I think you're being overdramatic, Portia."

"And I think you're being stupid, Cordelia."

Portia groaned, taking the food away from her. "I'm being serious, he didn't even tell you anything! He's making you keep it a secret from your parents, you're not going through the usual process. Not to mention, he's cutting off all your trainings and classes!" She exclaimed, listing off her 'reasons'.

Cordelia sighed, putting her chin in her hand. "I guess I see your point..." she trailed off, Portia smiled softly as she thought she was winning Cordelia over. "I'll talk to him, maybe he'll give me some more information. But I'm still doing it, Portia. It's could help us learn more about Earth. I want to help."

Portia frowned. "Okay, alright fine. But please be careful, Del. You know what they say about him."

Cordelia smiled in triumph. "Those are just rumors. But I will be, don't worry about me, Portia. Everything's going to be fine."

What does Millie have to live for?

     When she wakes up, everything hurts. The flesh wound still oozed blood and the entire right side of her body wore a purple-yellow smear of bruise. It hurt so bad she could hardly negotiate the raw landscape that strobed in and out of focus all around her. She groaned, unknowingly catching the attention of those with guns. She peeled her eyes open, only to snap them shut when the sun blared down on her.

      How long was she asleep for?

     Regardless of the number, it felt like eternity. Her brain felt fresh, clean. It didn't co-enside with her body, that was one with blood and dirt. Her eyes snapped open again when she heard the far away voices grow closer. Ignoring the pain in her thigh, the blood seeping from the cut in her left arm and tried to move as quickly and quietly as possible.

    She reached blindly for her dagger, grabbing onto the dead grounders sword instead. She backed herself into a tree, holding the weapon out in front of her as she waited for the voices to make an appearance.

    When they did, it wasn't what she was expecting. A dozen or so older looking men and women revealed themselves over the hill, guns raised and pointing in her direction. She clenched her jaw, her eyes dead set on the man in the middle. He held his hand up, and everyone behind him stopped. A woman, who Millie instantly placed as Clarke's mom stood beside him. Their features were all too similar.

    "Who are you?" The man called out, not daring to come any closer. Millie didn't respond, going into default mode. She could say she trusted Clarke, and Octavia– even Bellamy and a select few of the other sky people. But she sure as hell wasn't dumb enough to put her trust into these people.