013

ੈ♡₊˚•. ˖⋆ ━━━━━⠀WONDERING !
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ⋯ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ˓ 𑁍ࠜೄ
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 THIRTEEN ・*:·. ⇌ ஜ  .·:*

          Millies harsh breathing filled the cave, she dodged her body from a forceful jab in the face. One of her arms blocked her face, while the other took one swing at Lincoln's torso. Her fist stung when instead of hitting his stomach, she knocked fists with his own. He blocked her hit skillfully, and looked much less worn out than she did.

        He spent no time in swinging again, but Millie saw it coming and ducked just barley beneath the surface. Her muscles burned and she could hardly breathe, but weird enough she was enjoying herself. It had been so long since she spared with someone for fun, not in fear of death. A playful smile might've sat on her face, but there was no sign of joy on Lincoln's. He fought her with a scowl, a thin line of sweat covered his face like a sheet of paper.

        Millie then removed her one arm from in front of her face to swing at Lincoln's, he ducked of course, but she used that time to bring her knee up to his gut. He stumbled back slightly, but when he looked up again the determination on his face was enough to wipe Millies smile off hers. He went charging at her, grabbing onto her waist and sending them both flying to the floor.

          Millie groaned, coughing up the loss of air in her lungs. Her back stung from the impact of the solid jagged rocks on the cave floor, but didn't back down as easily as he thought she would. In fact, this only caused her will to fight him more impactful.

        She lifted her foot up, slamming it back into the back of his legs. His muscles strained, and didn't fall like she wanted him to. So, as another attempt Millie ripped her hand away from his grasp, and grabbed own his own. She hissed under her breath when the action caused his other hand to push hers further into the ground.

        Millie then used all her strength, and shoved his body as hard as he could. Surprisingly, her actions were a success. Now she had the upper hand, and was on top of him. She pinned his hands down with her knees, and pressed her forearm into his neck.

     She stared down at him, hair getting in both of their faces. While she was completely and utterly out of breath, her face held amusement and cockiness. Lincoln was strong, and his muscles went unmatched, but Millie was quick and her reflexes aided her in every brawl. So with one last grunt, Lincoln stopped struggling under her grasp and tapped her arm three times.

      She grinned, tossing her body off of his and helping him up with a hand. Millie looked up at him expectantly, but he simply rolled his eyes and walked to the other side of the cave.

       "You're weak." He stated, throwing on his armor.

        Unlike Lincoln, Millie kept the jacket Octavia provided her with. She liked it, it was warm and the material was soft. Besides, the light blue really brought out her eyes. "Weak?" Millie scoffed, folding her arms over her chest. "I just kicked your ass." She added.

       Lincoln turned to her, and leaned against the wall. "Barley. If I was actually trying to kill you, I could have. You've been slacking off." He said, eyeing her. She glanced away, mumbling incoherent words under her breath.

         It wasn't until Lincoln started to shift uncomfortably, did Millie remember what today was. She then smirked, and peered at him teasingly. He groaned, running a hand over his face. "Do not look at me like that." He snipped. Millie raised her hands in defense, but couldn't fight the teasing grin off her face. "I'm not. But I should probably get going, don't want to interrupt you and your girlfriends," there was a pregnant pause.