021

ੈ♡₊˚•. ˖⋆ ━━━━━⠀WONDERING !
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ⋯ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ˓ 𑁍ࠜೄ
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 TWENTY-𝐎𝐍𝐄 ・*:·. ⇌ ஜ .·:*

      "You were right, they didn't follow us."

      Millie stood shoulder-to-shoulder with Lincoln with her knife drawn, he was kneeling on the ground by the small fire he ignited. She ditched the bow and arrow a while ago, strapping it to her back. Reapers got in your face, a bow wouldn't suffice. She wasn't sure how long they ran, but this was the farthest she's ever gotten in the tunnels. Only briefly using them once or twice to escape Azgeda and reapers.

     "Reapers use these tunnels. Tristan wouldn't risk running into them." Lincoln informed, eyes taking in every square inch of the tunnel.

     Millie scoffed. "'Cause Tristian doesn't have a death wish." She snipped, ignoring the menacing glare Lincoln was sending her.

     "What the hell's a reaper?" Finn asked curiously. Millie grimaced. "Pray you never find out." Lincoln said darkly, he and Millie sharing a knowing glance.

     "We have to keep moving." He added, standing up once the torch was lit. He groaned, clenching his jaw as he did so. Millies eyes tore out of the darkness, snapping to her friend who's face had gone red.

    "Lincoln, you're hit." Finn stated. He turned, the arrow sticking out of his back.

     "Hey, let me look at that." Clarke aided.

      Finn took the torch from Lincoln, Clarke rushing over to take a better look at Lincoln's abdomen. "I've fought battles with worse wounds than this." He seethed.

    Millie rolled her eyes, keeping her hand on his arm. "Okay, tough guy, just let Clarke look at you." She remarked, grinning innocently up at him.

     "We're not in a battle right now."

      Millie tore her eyes away, squinting into the blackness. The last thing they needed was to be ambushed by a bunch of sadistic cannibals. "Yes. We are." Lincoln strained, wincing as Clarke kept inspecting him.

     Millie made her way over to Finn, who was glancing over the weaponry she'd collected from her cave. "Why're you helping us?" Clarke whispered. She kneeled down next to him, the conversation between Clarke and Lincoln droning out.

     "Quite the collection you've got here." He commented, heating the tip of Lincoln's blade at the command of Clarke. Millie shrugged, Finn was holding a machete delicately in his hands. "I stole that one from an Azgeda out post, he didn't even see it coming." Millie snorted.

     "Azgeda?" Finn questioned curiously, "from the words of a wise man, pray you never find out." Millie quoted Lincoln, only looking up when he grunted in pain.

    "What my people are doing to yours is wrong." Lincoln stated, both Clarke and Finn stared up at him with at a new angle. Finn left Millies side, handing Clarke the knife he'd been heating.

    The blonde took the blade from him, moving closer to Lincoln and holding the knife close to his abdomen. Millie bit her lip when Finn looked away, closing his eyes lightly. The hiss of the knife burning against his skin made Finn grimace.