006

ੈ♡₊˚•. ˖⋆ ━━━━━⠀WONDERING !
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ⋯ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ˓ 𑁍ࠜೄ
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 SIX ・*:·. ⇌ ஜ  .·:*

Millie was all too familiar with being tied up.

It was one of the only things the sky people and the grounders had in common. She used to hate it– struggle against the ropes that held her limbs down. It made her lungs burn and heart hammer against her chest, she didn't like being trapped. Now, things were different– she didn't entirely despise the feeling. In fact, being held hostage so much– Millie was pretty handy with ropes. Slipping through them, untying them, it became a mastery for the blonde.

Millie was in no way whatsoever afraid of the people that fell from the sky, whatever they were going to do to her, she had been through worse. And twice that. Her pain tolerance was almost unbreakable at this point– okay, maybe she could feel the pain, but she sure as hell wouldn't let them see it.

Millie tilted her head at the guards wrists, they were bare, lacking the metal wristband they all seemed to share. It had to of been some sort of communication device, to contact their people still in space. Although, they could've been all that there was in space and they all came down at once. Then again– if they were all that was left, they were royally screwed.

Time went by like dripping honey, slow and everlasting. A few hours passed, that's all she knew. Octavia left not soon after she apologized, muttering something about how they were all idiots and she couldn't stand being in a room with them. Millie couldn't blame her, the teenagers were insufferable.

They only stared at her in either disgust or disbelief, there was no in between.

Since then there have been five boys in the room at all times, and truthfully, she was flattered they were so threatened by her presence. A few kept the wounded boy– Jasper was his name she thinks– in the corner company, his condition didn't seem to be improving very much. One boy in particular was almost too lanky to be a security, he kept glancing at her with a deep scowl. Whether that she was on earth at all, or the fact that his people tied her up instead of killing her– Millie wasn't sure.

She stared blankly in front of her, promptly ignoring anyone who attempted to speak to her. It was the way Lincoln taught her, strong and unwavering. The useless boys eventually stopped trying, mumbling something about a Bellamy and Clarke. It had to of been the third time someone called out their name, almost like an urban legend that didn't truly exist. They must've been the leaders of the camp– yet Millie had been here all day, and there still was no sign of them. It was foolish, for the two of them to leave their camp unattended for so long.

"Well look at you,"

A boy she didn't recognize slowed to a stop in front of her, Millie wanted to reach up and smack the smug expression off his face. "They said the grounder chick was hot, but I wasn't expecting this." The boy kneeled down, placing his arms on his knees, a permanent smirk on his face.

"I'm John." He introduced and paused, as if he was actually waiting for a response. His eyes held a certain mischief, a sense of freedom. It was opposite in comparison to the rest of them, who were afraid of their own shadows. Maybe he craved chaos, it was admirable sure– but it would only get him killed in the end. "Rumor has it you took out two guys with one punch, you learn that from being a grounder?"