010

ੈ♡₊˚•. ˖⋆ ━━━━━⠀WONDERING !
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ⋯ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ˓ 𑁍ࠜೄ
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 TEN ・*:·. ⇌ ஜ  .·:*

Physical pain wasn't the worst form of torture.

She groaned low, moving her hand to put pressure on her head. But her hands were restrained, cold thick metal chains were wrapped around each of them. She squinted, peeling her eyes open. She scanned the room, not letting her eyes widen when she found Lincoln in the same position, only across the room. She wallowed thickly when she noticed everyone staring at her, and Bellamy standing in front of her with his arms crossed over his chest.

"Great. They're both up." Bellamy grumbled, standing in between them. Millie and Lincoln's eyes connected, and neither of them looked away. Even when Bellamy began interrogating them, again. "We're gonna try this one more time. What's your name?" They didn't answer.

"Where's your camp?" Nothing. "How many of you are there?" No response.

"Hey. Check it out." A light skinned boy called from the floor, rummaging through some of Lincoln's things. She noticed the book, she nearly smiled. Lincoln had the book when he first met her, it was a miracle he managed to keep it this long. Bellamy glanced at her, but she kept her eyes on her friend.

He picked up the book, and Lincoln lunged forward. The restraints kept him from pushing forward, causing his chains to rattle. Millie cringed, looking away. "I think we found something he doesn't want us to see, Miller." Bellamy addressed the boy in the hat, and they began flipping through the book.

"These aren't bad." He admitted, stopping on a specific page. Millie pushed her body forward in attempts to see what caused Bellamys body to stiffen, but all she saw was blurred scribbled lines. He whispered something lowly to Miller, and stood up stiffly.

Millie clenched her jaw as Bellamy made his way back over to Lincoln. Given the blood and wounds on Lincoln's face, it was apparent he already received a decent beating. She wouldn't doubt it if they had something else in store, something worse. "You've been watching us ever since we got here." Lincoln's face remained hard and unwavering, though she saw him falter when Bellamy turned to Millie.

"Do you want to answer any of our questions now?"

He took a few steps closer, stopping only when she backed away. "What's your name?" Bellamy asked. He looked tired of asking the same questions over and over again, there were dark circles under his deep brown eyes and his shoulders was slouched.

"Bellamy." Miller called, still flipping through Lincoln's book. Bellamy stood in front of Millie still, the two of them having a silent staring contest of some sort. After a few moments of neither of them backing down, Bellamy turned his body and stiffly walked over to Miller.

Millie wrapped her hands around the chains, pulling on them gently. They didn't make much noise, but the rattling interrupted the silence in the room. They were attached to a latch on the wall, clipped onto it. Millie frowned, there was no breaking the chains. No matter how much she tried, the chains were made to keep her there.

"Friend of yours?" Bellamy held the book up to Lincoln. Millie didn't know what picture was shown, but she had a pretty good idea given the look on the mans face.