018

ੈ♡₊˚•. ˖⋆ ━━━━━⠀WONDERING !
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ⋯ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ˓ 𑁍ࠜೄ
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 EIGHTEEN ・*:·. ⇌ ஜ  .·:*

        "Hey, John! Roll him on his side."

       John nodded, obliging to Millie who called at him from the other side of the drop ship. She looked back down at the teenage girl who's head was resting on Millies thighs. A damp cloth was on her head, and she ran her hands through the girls greasy hair. She could've have been more than 15, 16 at most. She was pale, and there was blood coming out of her nose, mouth and ears. She had been the worst so far, barley being able to stay away for more than five minutes at a time.

      When she blinked, looking up at Millie she smiled softly. Millie cringed, clicking her tongue. "Sorry darlin', didn't mean to wake you." She apologized, going back to running her fingers through the girls hair. "What's your name?" The girl asked, her voice cracking from how hoarse it was.

       "Millie."

      She responded, resting her back against the stone wall. "I like that name." The girl commented, Millie only hummed in response. "Thanks, my friend gave it to me a long time ago." The girl furrowed her eyebrows, and blinked a few times.

      "Your friend? Why not your mom?" Upon hearing this, Octavias eyes snapped in their direction. She was copying Millie, only with Clarke who passed out not too long ago.

      "It's a long and complicated story, darlin."

        Millie inhaled, stiffly releasing it through her nose. "It's Cynthia." She looked down, lips parted. The girl started coughing violently, Millie sent her a look of concern. Once she was done, she looked back up at Millie. "My name. You keep calling me darlin, so I figured I should tell you my name. It's Cynthia."

       Millie grinned, nodding. "Okay, Cynthia, you should get some more rest now." Cynthias eyes brightened at the sound of her name on Millies tongue, and followed her command. The second her eyelids shut, three loud footsteps pounded against the metal floor.

       Millie flinched, her heart rate picking up. Bellamy was being drug in by two others, so out of it his feet were dragging against the ground. His mouth was covered in blood, and he had dark circles under his eyes. "Bell, no." Octavia gasped, rushing to his side.

      "Make some room for him!" She shouted, Millie lifted a blanket from next to her, laying out it out on the ground. The boys dropped Bellamy onto the ground, Octavia immediately going to his aid. Millie looked away, subconsciously hand going to her throat as he leaned over and lurched blood out of his mouth.

   "Hey, big brother." Octavia greeted softly, a warm smile. She grabbed a rag given to her by Millie, pressing it to his mouth. His breathing was erratic, Octavia tried to clean the blood off him but knew it would be useless in the end.

    "I'm scared." He breathed, hardly able to speak.

     Millie glanced over, trying not to eavesdrop while simultaneously trying to listen in. Her stare softened, two words she never thought would come out of his mouth; and she hated the way it made her feel. It reminded her that, while Bellamy was a total asshole; he was still human. All this time, and all he was ever trying to do was protect his people. Who was she to hate him for that?