005

ੈ♡₊˚•. ˖⋆ ━━━━━⠀WONDERING !
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ⋯ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ˓ 𑁍ࠜೄ
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 FIVE ・*:·. ⇌ ஜ  .·:*

Millie had the pleasure of getting to experience the feelings of very few emotions.

Most of which were negative, with the occasional joy and excitement. But annoyance was not something she was all too familiar with. It was not something she particularly enjoyed, either. Octavia had given Millie a biography on her life for the past three hours now, and Millie couldn't help but want to smack her head repeatedly against the tree. She could sense her frustration growing, a weird urge to whip her knife out and stab the young brunette.

"-like, I don't even know why he ignored me! I mean, I know Bellamy's an ass but he isn't that scary. It's so frustrating." Octavia ranted, going on about a boy she liked. She shook her head, huffing in annoyance.

"Anyways, you got any advice on boys?" Octavia jerked her head towards Millie in question, hopeful.

Millie let her eyes meet Octavia's, keeping her jaw still. Millie didn't care. She didn't care about Octavia's boyfriend, or her brother, or, frankly, if she survived or not. Even when a Millie tried to drift off to sleep, Octavia jerked her back awake with another endless story. Millie knew if she uttered a single syllable to Octavia, her people would know and they'd torture her like everyone else. It was always driven by fear– fear that Millie would bring them death and suffering.

    The only difference now was, Millie wanted them to think that.

"You know, you're very good at keeping a blank face– but not that good. I can tell you speak english when you roll your eyes and huff when I start complaining." Octavia chirped, sounding proud of herself for figuring it out. "Don't worry, I won't tell. I'm kind of mad at my brother right now, and I don't really like anyone else down there. What did you say your name was?" She quickly assured.

Millie clenched her jaw, frowning when she found her wrist was bare. "That's because I didn't tell you." Octavia's head whipped around so fast Millie was afraid the girl was going to fall off the tree on her own free will. But Millie wouldn't be so lucky.

"So you do speak english! I knew it." Octavia grinned in triumph, running a hand through her long hair. "Your name?" She peered at Millie expectantly, and she assumed if Octavia wasn't intimidated she would've held out a hand for her to shake. "Millie." She replied shortly, allowing the girl to nod and try out her name for the first time.

"I'm-"

"Octavia. I know, you've said. You talk a lot." Millie cut Octavia off, by the expression on Octavia's face she thought Millie was joking. She wasn't.  "So I've been told. How old are you?" Millie turned her head slightly, clicking her tongue.

"Do you always ask this many questions?" Millie snipped.

Octavia shrugged, not bothering to take the time and think about it. "I don't think so, but you're interesting. I have a lot of questions for you." Octavia said, readjusting her sitting position to become more comfortable.

"As fun as that sounds, I'm going to bed." Millie demanded, voice void of any and all emotion. "Me too, actually. How about this, you answer three of my questions and I let you sleep." Octavia proposed, leaning forward some. Her eyes sparkled with an unfamiliar desire.