017

ੈ♡₊˚•. ˖⋆ ━━━━━⠀WONDERING !
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ⋯ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ˓ 𑁍ࠜೄ
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 SEVENTEEN ・*:·. ⇌ ஜ  .·:*

            "Yup, let it all out."

          Millie patted a girls back comfortingly, gagging silently as the girl hurled blood out of her nose and mouth. The girl finally let up, turning over on her side by the help of Millie. The blonde placed the girls head on the pillow, gently putting the cool rag on her forehead. She, like the rest of those who were sick in the drop ship, looked like near death. There was blood smeared across her cheeks, lips and nose. She had dark purple circles under her eyes, and her face paled.

          "Why are you helping us?" The girl croaked, blinking to force her eyes open. "You should get some rest, it'll pass faster." Millie didn't respond to the girls question, only put a cup of water by her head. "You're a grounder, aren't you?" Millie held back a scoff, she didn't know what she was and she was really tired of them asking. 

    "I guess so." She shrugged in response. She was tired of repeating the same story over and over again, especially since no one seemed to believe her. She couldn't blame them, she sounded insane. She wasn't so sure she'd believe herself either. And in truth, the mystery of her past life was slowly becoming a thought in the back of her mind.

      Thankfully, the girl nodded in satisfaction and Millie watched her eyes slowly close. She pushed off the ground, her knees cracking for being bent for so long. Clarke stood near the exit of the drop ship, swaying from being so so lightheaded. Millie put an arm under hers, making her snap her eyes open.

         "I'm-"

         "Clarke, sitting down for five minutes won't kill you." Millie cut her off, leading her to a cot. Clarke sighed but went willingly, letting her body be manipulated by Millie. Clarke's symptoms weren't as bad as they could've been, Millie was thankful for that. She might've told her she had it under control, but that didn't make the pressure any lighter on her shoulders. Millie offered an untouched cup of water to Clarke, who took it gratefully.

     "Thank you," Clarke muttered weakly, Millie looked back down at her. "You didn't have to help us, you could've led the grounders here to kill us. But you didn't, so thank you." Clarke thanked, having to take multiple deep breaths. Millie bit the inside of her cheek to keep from grinning, and settled with a curt nod instead.

   "I don't mind." She stated, taking a moment to sit next to her. Millie inhaled, pinching the bridge of her nose and praying for her head to stop pounding. When she didn't hear anything more from Clarke, she assumed she fell asleep. Clarke was admirable, though Millie would never admit aloud. She was a teenager, like the rest of them yet she stepped up and took control instead of letting chaos rule. Even Bellamy, who's emotions would've destroyed them all. Who knows where they might've been without her.

     Probably dead.

     What Millie wasn't expecting, was Clarke's head to drop onto her shoulder.

     At first Millie stiffened, and her first instinct was to move and get away as quickly as she possibly could. But soft snores came out of her nose, and Millie let her eyes slide down. The blonde had exhaustion written all over her face, and as uncomfortable Millie might've been at the moment, she let her stay there. It was the first time she was able to get the girl to rest, she wasn't going to ruin it now.