020

ੈ♡₊˚•. ˖⋆ ━━━━━⠀WONDERING !
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ⋯ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ˓ 𑁍ࠜೄ
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 TWENTY ・*:·. ⇌ ஜ .·:*

       "I need your help."

        Millie announced after taking a glance around, making sure no one else was in the tent. The brunettes eyes snapped up, halting in her movements. Millies stone cold expression didn't waver, subsiding her amusement when the girl stared up at her in pure shock. She couldn't blame her, the only words Millie ever directed in her direction were nasty ones. Now she needed the mechanics help. How ironic.

     "You need my help?" Raven asked in disbelief, folding her arms over her chest. "What for?"

     Millie inhaled, twirling the knife between her fingers anxiously. "Getting me out of here without Bellamy knowing." Millie revealed, Ravens features switched from that of shock to confusion. Millie huffed. "My old cave has a bunch of weapons we could use, food too. It's not far, about a days walk so if I go now-"

    "Then I'm going with, we can look for Finn and Clarke on the way." Raven interrupted, grabbing a handheld gun and a few bullets off the table. Millie was already shaking her head in denial, stepping in front of Ravens path. Raven clenched her jaw, stared down at Millie; vision narrowed to a pinprick.

      "No, you're not."

       Raven paused for a moment, waiting for an explanation. But she never got one, which was more infuriating than whatever half-assed excuse Clarke would give her. "Like hell I'm not, move." Raven demanded.

      Millie didn't budge. Whenever Raven would move to the left, Millie would to, whenever she would move to the right, Millie was too. Ravens anger seemed to increase, because after a split second Ravens fist was aiming for Millies nose.

     The blonde caught Ravens wrist with ease, holding it a few mere inches from her own face. "You didn't think it'd be that easy, did you?" Millie asked with a honey-silk tone, tilting her head. Raven struggled to get her hand back, but Millie grip only tightened. It was odd. So far, Raven had been so intuitive. She thought she everything through. "I know we're not each others biggest fans, but we need something the other has."

      Ravens struggle subsided, and her eyes softened. After a few moments, Millie released Ravens hand. Raven rubbed her wrist with her other hand. She didn't try to go for Millie again, she was much more intelligent than that. "Follow me." Raven said, leading Millie out of her tent and across the camp.

      Millie could faintly hear Bellamy barking orders at some kid, grabbing his collar and slamming him against a tree and continued to get in his face. The curly-headed boy had become extremely on edge since the disappearance of Monty, Clarke and Finn. He hardly spared a glance Millies direction since earlier when he offered her a handful of berries, with a promise they weren't jobi nuts. It was reassuring, knowing Bellamy wasn't trying to get rid of her every chance he could anymore.

       Then again, what was going to happen after the fight was over? If they lived (not likely), where was Millie going to go? They only needed her to help fight their battle, so when she was no longer useful, were they going to throw her out? She wouldn't doubt it.

      Raven and Millie stopped near the back of the drop ship, there was a small pathway through the woods that would ensure her leaving without going noticed. It was the one Lincoln and Millie took a few days ago, to escape the same man. The forest was surrounded by darkness, and if she wasn't so used to it by now; she'd be terrified of it. Millie mentally mapped out a picture of her way home in her head.