Chapter 97

"She never sees ezu look more alive than before. The sleepiness and laziness were no where to be found on her."

Chapter 97: Liberty and The wall

The next morning. The laughter of children could be heard outside the tree house the suzue and her group has been residing on.

Beside that thee house is the inn, lucas and the others rented.

However, the laughter of the innocent children turns into gibberish words of admiration and the gossiping of the townsfolk grows louder.

Confused, lilith stood up in her bed and rubs her eyes gently and let herself woke up from her last seconds sleepiness..

She walk towards the bathroom and fixes herself to look more decent and appropriate.

"Good morning" noah, rein, and their kother greeted her went she took a step forward out of the room she was sleeping.

"Good morning. Where's my sister?"

Rein smiled at her and answered her question, "She's outside. She woke a a few minutes ago and was staring at the wall"

"Wall?" She asked confused, and the biy nod at her and went back to helping her mother slice the vegetables.

Lilith walks towards where the boy pointed at and saw suzue standing at the edge and staring blankly at something.

She roam her eyes around to search for the man that claims to be her sister's boyfriend and couldn't see him.

'that's weird' she thought. She always sees the man standing not to far away from her sister, sometimes she will stand beside her. But now he's nowhere to be found.

She shrug her shoulders and walk towards her sister that's when she notice the large wall not too far away from the town.

"A wall? Has that been always there?, Goodmorning ezu" suzue stared at her and smiled.

Lilith from mentally when she sense her feeling a bit down.

"Is everything okay?"

"Yes, let's go?" Confused, lilith tilted her head and stared at her.

"What? To where?"

"To that wall"

"Oh okay"

Lilith wanted to help the family that gave them shelter hut she wanted to be with her sister more.

"Where is ethan?" She couldn't see the kid around. The red haired will always he with the girl but now he isn't around.

"He's with kai. They are in the boutique, buying clothes for us. Don't forget your coat. It's cold"

Lilith nod and went back inside to fetch her coat. Then freezes.

She never sees ezu look more alive than before. The sleepiness and laziness were no where to be found on her.

But the serene emotions of her were filled with sadness and longing. But why? And how?

Lilith never felt confused in her entire life.

She shook her head and pick up her coat and bid a quick farewell to the three.

When she went back towards her sister. She saw him arguing with lucas for something small.

She tune them down and greeted the others.

"Where are you two heading?" Ryan calmly asked

"Ezu wanted to see the wall. And i wanted to he with her, your highness"