Chapter 6

They say faith is taking the first step when you can't see the whole staircase. Actually, wisdom is seeing the elevator behind it that would have taken you to the top floor.

- Shannon L. Alder

Chapter 6: The meeting

"The heiress of the lockwood is really impressive, she invented a cold sweet called ice cream. I heard it's really tasty do you want some ezu?"

"Really?? This lady lockwood is amazing! I want some please"

"Hoho then you stay here okay? I'll buy one for you"

With one kiss on my forehead she left the room, my awe expression turned blank and sleepy, i leaned on the chair and sways my legs lazily.

For 5 years I've been accustomed to acting like a kid, its like it's becoming a second personality of mine, i even scared my self when i reminisce to my actions this past few days .

I've been playing with the duke every week when he's not busy, Reading story books and picture books with the holy maidens, letting priest gabriel tuck me in bed, and playing with the visitor's kids.

Yeah, i'm really like a kid.

But i never thought ice cream does not exist in this world, i really want ice cream... And it's not because i'm in a kid's body but because i really like eating one.

I wonder who's that lockwood who invented the ice cream, i don't want to assume that she's a reincarnated person like me.

I wonder if she's hadley? Wait no , no i really need to stop putting my whole attention and effort to only one person and especially to that person who i always spend with in my previous life.

I need to find my whole purpose and a reason for living... I guess God really made me smart huh.

"Ezuuu~"

"Mother krisha~" i cheered immediately when i heard her call my name, she's holding a box making me tilt my head..

Why is the ice cream in the box? wait i should not assume immediately.

She handed me the box and i immediately opened it, a glass of white ice cream greeted me making me drool a bit.

I never had an ice cream for 5 years, this day might be my lucky day.

"Go on ezu~ eat with you heart's content"

"En!" I happily nod and pick up the spoon and started it but then i wonder why mother krisha only bought one?

"That ice cream is really expensive haha it probably because it's very popular to the nobles and it's only available to the lockwood cafe"

I heard her mumble while brushing my hair, i paused a bit and stared at her reflection.

I guess it wouldn't hurt to share.

"Here mother krisha i think my mouth couldn't handle the cold, brrr" i cutely said making her cooed at me and accepted the ice cream.

"I see then when you grow up i'll buy you one again"

"Hehe en! Thank you mother krisha~!"

"Ohhhh our ezu is really the best and the cutest! I don't care about the little miss of the lockwood's after all because we have our very own little miss here" i giggle and hugs her neck when she presses her nose and gently nuzzles mine.

"And because our ezu is being a good girl then she can play outside~ do you want that hmm??" I happily nod making her laugh.

I never once left the church and i won't ever but i guess today won't hurt.