Chapter 71

"i swear i didn't kissed him, i just press my mouth on his cheek... you heard it wrong too, i didn't said hello darling i said hello, morning"
- Suzue Reed

Chapter 71: Suzue And Kai

[Third person]

Suzue knows she mess up. i mean who told him to conceal his footsteps and presence.?

No one right?, then why would he do that.

yeah she just ignored the fact that it was her who took the initiative to act flirty with a guy in front of her lover.

yeeah lover. Both of them haven't said a thing about them being a lover but she's a modern woman.

she like the guy, so she's monopolizing him. he's hers and that's that.

it would be a pity that if she doesn't monopolize him as soon as possible someone might steal him away from her.

And yep she once again ignored the possibility of him already taken and him not considering of taking her as his lover.

Suzue wasn't marked as a dragon for nothing.

Dragons are dominant, superior and possessive when it comes to their possible lovers.

dragons who are male actually. but who cares she's a dragon she said what she said, she acts what acted.

"EH? Ezu who's this?" Jasmine asked and stared at kai with cautious expression.

"this kai... he's my husband"

suzue knows that he's dangerous and should be avoided. but who cares past is past.

"You are married but i don't remember suzue being married to the hidden character"

jasmine said causing everyone to stare at her confuse

well suzue knows that jasmine regaining her past memories can make her remember the game.

but she wasn't aware that kai is a hidden character.

hidden character..

hidden.

".."

"What 's wrong?" suzue stared at kai and saw him coldly staring at her but she can see confusion on his eyes.

"Stay hidden"

"..."

"..."

"..."

"Woman, stop being stupid"

"Tsk, that's the only thing you really notice?"

These two are the antagonist of her story... really.

Kai sigh helplessly and lowered his head and planted a kiss to the woman.

Kai dairus saw a smile rises on his lover's lips and smiled lghtly.

he knows how adorable his lover is. so adorable that he's afraid that someone might steal her away from him

he really wanted to lock her up in a tallest dungeon away from everyone's eyes and knowledge.

he wanted to monopolize her, so much that he wanted to kill her and ate her.

eat every inch of her body so that he could rest assured that all of her is inside him.

he wanted her to die to no one can have her but him. that's how sick he is in the head.

he couldn't control the feeling of the obsession that keeps on crawling inside his system.