Chapter 52

"I keep on repeating that i shouldn't judge a person... but you can't blame me you look fucking weak"

- Suzue Reed

Chapter 52: The black joker

"Suzue watch out!"

I manage to dodge to the left to avoid the attack of deicide,

i succeed on dodging but failed to left myself unharmed. I stared at the laceration in my arm and glance at his hand and notice his middle finger's nail now painted with my blood.

i took a deep breath and felt my heart started racing, my fingers trembling and my face flush in excitement. i never felt so alive before.

"Suzue!" i stared at lucas and notice a strange mark appeared in his left eye... it's a diamond?

"Your eye" i said blankly causing him to utter an "oh" and stared at me with a deadpan look

"you literally almost get your self killed and all you said is just that?"

he whined and my forehead crease... where is the cold lucas? what happened to him?

"Su..zue" heard a deep voice and i snap my head towards the source and saw ajax who seems different... he look less scary?

"you are not a bear anymore" ajax stared at me startled and he smile i swear i could see blue flowers surrounding him.

he looks really different.

yeah he still muscular but not those kind of male that has a muscle veins showing and seems like it going to pop out but a kind of muscular that entirely suited a 20 year old teenager? get what i am trying to describe?

just like ushijima... you should have come to shiratorizawa.

this is one of the things i missed in my previous world. i wonder if the movie of Demon slayer came out already?

Is Haikyuu season 4 done?

Anyways, i examined ajax slowly and notice his long hair turned short like a normal hair style on men and the beard is gone

he look so... young. the scar is still there though. it makes him look more attractive.

"what happened to you" he let out a deep husky voice and just smiled.

even though his appearance become different, he still doesn't talk much, which is good because my heart might not take it.

"enough with this! dodge!" i immediately reacted, this time unharmed.

lucas' diamond marked eye light up and he suddenly disappeared from my sight

my eyes shifted behind Xavier and saw him raising his sword to attack Xavier but the latter shove him away, luckily Ajax reacted quickly and caught him.

Xavier and I stared at each other with both grins pasted in our mouth.

"That man can't harmed me and you, a mere girl certainly cannot"

I heard sexist in his sentence.

but i didn't showed any different expression but excitement causing him to feel irk.

"I keep on repeating that i shouldn't judge a person... but you can't blame me you look fucking weak" i taunted

"you!" his rushes towards me and raises his hand attempting to slice me but i dodge it by running to the side and he immediately followed me.

inserting force on my feet i made a leap towards the wall avoiding his blow and leap towards him,

he tried to shove me away while i'm still in the air but my feet made a contact with a ceiling and pushes myself towards him while unsheathing my sword in the process.

with a eager expression i raise my sword and strike it to his face but a sharp fingernail blocked it. pouting i twirl to the side and fell down to the ground on one knee.

i made a hop backwards when i felt his hand striking from above and flip backwards again when he tried to stomp on me.

"Why stomping? you are not an elephant?" i asked in amusement causing his grin to widen further.

"You annoying pest!! die die die!"

i keep on dodging in flips and cartwheel all his meaningless attacks and notice ajax raises his hand and a guandao appeared, which absolutely did not reminded me of Hak.

Lucas runs to the other side as Ajax attacked from the front with a graceful twirl of his weapon he leap from the ground and swings his guandao towards Xavier which was block.

Ajax reacted immediately and hop away when Xavier tried to hit him.

lucas who was ignored made a leap behind him while holding his sword ready to strike him

However, Xavier noticed it and raises his hand to block him but lucas disappears and appeared behind him and successfully hit xavier on the top of his head.

our eyes widen when the Xavier or Deicide, you know what i'm just gonna call him that.

our eyes widen when Deicide just laugh and grips the blue eyed young man's sword and threw him to the wall.

Ajax made a dash towards his side and successfully cut off his arm. but it seems like it didn't hurt him a bit which is very frustrating and interesting at the same time.

suddenly his muscle grew and attaches themselves to the arm laying lifelessly on the ground and become one again.

"This is gonna be troublesome" i mumbled and stood up chuckling. he turn towards me with murderous look.

i dash towards him and inserted force on my feet and made a leap to avoid his attack that resembles a bear. i guess he can't punch because of the sharp finger nails.

i landed safety on the ground and jump again hid attack but this time higher causing me to reach the ceiling of the tunnel.

i can't believe the Card is useful on boasting the holder's ability like this, it makes things easier. I thought it just some display, a pity i got used to not using it.

when i reach the ceiling i didn't expect for deicide to suddenly swings towards me.

My blade is sharper than a above average blade, so i manage to cut off four of his finger nails when it was striking towards me.

the force of the hits and blows made me stay on the ceiling, which is pretty unbelievable if you think about it. These kind of moves only happened in the animes.

but i guess i could do it now considering that i am now fighting the 'monster's' finger nails on the ceiling.

my eyes widen when the his other hand made his way to strike me.

seeing that his other hand is ready to strike me from the other side and the other from the opposite side, Deicide laugh in accomplishment.

"MY MY My what is this?! Dear black joker is trapped? how amusing! i'll never thought i would manage to kill The black joker in my first confrontation on the other pathetic Cards"

ah right i'm the holder of the black joker... "Thank you for reminding me"

... With those last words i vanished.