Chapter 60

"why do i have the feeling suzue knows about this? damn that woman"
Lucas book of insults ft. Suzue

Chapter 60: Brothers

[Lucas]

i keep on thinking the expression on suzue's mind.

She look like she knows something i didn't know... hmmp knowing her it's just some silly useless unnecessary thing that would piss me of just for her entertainment.

"What's with the long face?" i stared at the grand master and saw him staring at me with amusement.

ajax is doing the same thing but with a hint of concern.

"are you missing dear lilith?" i groan in anger and punches his stomach.

it didn't hurt him but as long as i hit him it's fine.

"Of course not! why would i miss that woman?" she's not even lilith tsk.

"Yeah you have a point. i mean she's not even lilith right?" did this man just read my mind?

i glared at him and rush towards the guild.

it's been 5 days since Suzue and li- jasmine and ethan left.

and those four card holders i felt is still not here.

how slow are they? why are they taking their time?

wait speaking of cards. where is the jack of spades?

is it still on that woman's? what the hell! how stupid can she be!

i told her to give it to me and she keep forgetting it!

And no... i am not in the blame here. i didn't forget it, it just slipped on my mind.

i snap out of my thoughts when i felt the auras of the cards became stronger.

i frown and went outside the guild.

i roam my eyes around the town and saw the men. they are still repairing the damage cause by the fight and the women were doing their usual house works.

my eyes landed to four figures walking towards one of the famous inns in this land.

they are dress very fancy and the aura around them screams royalty.

i scratch my nose and leans on the door and watch them walk towards one of the famous inn in this land.

the boys seems to notice my stare because they immediately glared at my way while hiding the woman's body.

they act like suzue when it comes to lilith.

it pisses me off.

the woman seem to notice that the boys where staring at me and hides her behind them.

they are so protective.

the woman isn't even that pretty.

She followed their sight and they met mine. she stiffen and seem lost i her thoughts.

i coldly stared when she tug on the man with blue hair's sleeve and pointed at me.

Damn rude woman.

my eyes shifted at ajax who went out from the inn and walk towards me with a bag of bread on his hand.

"excuse me" i glance at the woman with blonde hair.

she look pretty but not enough. LIlith is prettier than her.. i mean suzue.

tsk... i lied suzue is an ugly woman who needs to rot in hell!

stupid sisters why am i even thinking about them.

"ahmm can we talk to you?"

it seems important and she seems more tolerable that those pair of sisters.

"okay what is it?" she still didn't talk and the three men behind her where still glaring at me.

"Talk" i said this time more calmer and relax than earlier. she should be glad.

i flash her a smile that i wear when meeting a stranger.

i need to show politeness after all

"Alone?"

woah wait here. you want to talk to me alone but with these three men who is currently glaring at me.

what if they will kill me?

"sorry your request is impossible" i once again smiled and was about to enter the guild with ajax when she stop me by grabbing my shirt.

i wanted to glare at her but decided not to.

"Ahmm please this is important'

Ajax seems to notice my irritation and talk in behalf of me instead.

"... sorry... i can't let you talk.. to him.. without me"

The woman seems to felt scared at ajax and immediately let go of me and hid behind the blonde hair boy.

"Please we need to talk to you guys" she timidly said.

the blonde raises his hand to his side, protecting the woman from ajax and i.

"i am Ryan prescott, the prince of anemos. we are here for the sake of our school and for our friend as well"

Anemos?... i glance at them with furrowed eyebrows.

"You came from the same place where that stupid woman came from?"

i already know the identity of those sisters since lilith woke up and became jasmine.

The grand master told us, and it didn't surprise me. Suzue stood like a heir, her aura screams power and her posture and movement were effortlessly elegant.

just watching her making me feel irk.

she act and look like a noble.

"What? who? is she your enemy?" she curiously ask.

if i am a normal person i would be angered at her meddling personality. but it never failed me to feel annoyed at her.

who is she to ask that question? we just met. She should be careful where she put her nose.

"it's none of your business" she sadly nod and stared at ajax.

" is he your father?"

"no he's younger than me" Ajax is a year younger than me. it doesn't look like now but it does when he's not in disguise.

"What?" all of them where startled and stared at ajax who stared back at them.

"Is that it? is that all you need?" they are not one of the spades. so i guess i'll just leave them be.

i glace at the mark on the blonde's neck and quietly observe it.

it's a heart with a K Letter and crown on the top of it.

i wonder who choose him as their kind. ethan is the heart suit but he's still oblivious to him being a suit.

Suzue refuse to drag him further into a mess. Even though the both of us knows that he's already part of it.

i turn away but was stopped once again.

"Please this is about you and my brother"

"just say it" i tiredly said but the next words that came out from her mouth was the least thhing i suspected.

"You and my brother... you two are twins"

why do i have the feeling suzue knows about this? damn that woman