Chapter 28

"Let us step into the night and pursue that flighty temptress, adventure."
― J.K. Rowling, 

Chapter 28: Land of Gi

The next morning, every first year students including our class immediately gathered outside, i yawn and sat on the fountain as i waited for my sister.

roaming my eyes around, i could only see few carriages that belongs to every powerful families, one of them are from ours, the duke.

only few carriages are here because carriages aren't allowed inside the school premises, ioly few are exemption and of course ours are one of them.

i cross my legs and lazily stared at the prince who's walking towards me, as always he's with his knight.

"good morning your highness" i greeted and he nod with a slight blush on his cheeks.

"the headmaster said our first destination would be up to us, where do you and lady lilith want to go first, suzue?" i shrug and didn't answer.

if it's up to me i would immediately choose land of Nero, i want to see mermaids, if they are real and also i want to meet the kraken, if it's real. however, land of gi is the nearest, perhaps i shuld go to land of gi first?

"anyway, we decided to go to land of Dasos first" Tatum said popping from nowhere, behind him is haley staring at me with a smile, i glance towards her hands shaking a bit.

"Us too" The prince beams and Clive nods as a sign of confirmation.

"we should go together" hadley cheerfully said causing the three to nod and all of them stared at me when i stood.

"Lilith" i called and my sister glance at me and walks towards me, 

"The headmaster decided to make the students decided where they wanna go" he stared at me and places her hand towards her chin as a manner of thinking.

"Iet's go to the land of gi first" i nod and snaps my finger and a butler immediately went towards me.

"My lord"

"prepare the carriage for the lady" he bowed and walks away.

"so you decided to go to the land of gi first?" The prince asks with a hint of sadness in his eyes,

"yes your highness, It's the nearest and will be more beneficial to us to go there first"  Lilith smiled widely ad brightly causing me to smile and kisses her cheek, she didn't react and just stared at the prince, already used to my clingy behavior.

"i- i see, we can go with you two if you want to?" he offered ad clive nod in agreement.

"yes we can go with you guys too" Tatum offered and hadley nod, but i could see a tiny scowl on her face,

" no it's fine your highness, if you go with us i'll be very distracted"

"oh my " i said in amusement when she said those words with a straight faced.

that's what one of the reasons why i admire my sister, her blunt and honest personality. and how she separates her personal feelings towards business.

i admired the look f surprise in the prince's eyes, i know he didn't expect rejection from his fiance, i mean Lilith always agrees to everything he says and obeys everything he commands and this is the first time she said no to him.

i silently snicker and bows when i Lilith curtsy.

"if you'll excuse us, see you in 3 months your highness"

"o-oh see you too in 3 months" we bowed at the lockwood's and they curtsy as well, lower than ours.

a carriage stops behind us and i immediately turn around and opened the door, helping my sister to climbed up the carriage and closes it

a butler holding a black horse cam towards me and i grab the reins ad bows at the four once again before swiftly riding on the horse.

the carriage started to move and i made a click noise as a sign for the horse to move and it did.

i made the horse move towards the side of the carriage and i could see my sister reading a book, i lightly glance at her and went back staring at my front.

i let myself get lost to my thoughts when i remember hadley's words before i went to wait for my sister, 'This event never happened in the game'

i don't really care about the game and stuff and i know we have a very bad relationship, but when i saw how terrified she was i couldn't help but get worried, 

it would never change a fact that she was my best friend and was my first love, so seeing her having that terrified expression on her face made me felt concern towards her.

but... if this event never happened from the game the who's causing the anomaly?. why did the head master and the school council decided to make this program?

what are they afraid of? or who are they afraid of?

i snap back my thoughts when my horse made a noise, my eyes landed towards 10 men wearing a black outfits and scary looking masks.

"ohohoho look at this a noble without knights around them"

"god sent us a treats!"

"hahahhahah the woman riding the horse is mine!" my forehead creases and i notice the coachman stared at me, 

i made the horse walk towards them. i calmly stared at them and they stared at me in mirth.

"we are the most feared bandits around this land! give us all the gold you have and te lady inside the carriage" i remain staring at, i assume the leader, causing him to glare at me.

"what are you  staring at huh?!! if you don't wanna get hurt hand over your gold this instant!!" they revealed their weapons while showing a i assume intimidating look.

my forehead creases and i remain staring at them causing him to feel angry more.

"this little lady probably feel so scared she freezes on her seat, Boys raid all the money they have.

before they could move i heard someone calling me from the carrigae.

"Ezu?! why did we stop? is something wrong?"

"nothing my lady, Just some pest!" i said while a smirk slowly appeared on my lips causing them to feel irritated,

"you-"

"you're right what kind of a noble would walk without their knights" i raise my hand causing them to raise their furrow their eyebrows in confusion.

"exterminate these pests" and on cue arrows appeared and directly pierced the bandits straight from their chest.

some tried to run and deflect them but failed. i chuckle in amusement and stared at the man who's now coughing in blood and stared at em in horror.

"let's go" i glance at a man behind the woods and he stared back at me and bows as a curtsy and ordered the other knights to disperse.

i ordered my horse to move and we started moving again.

.

.

after a few hours of travelling we finally arrive at the land of Gi, i could see carriages from our land entering the gates of the land, i guess only few choose this land to be their first destination.

can't blame them... A news of a very dangerous criminal named Deicide suddenly appeared in this land after all.

A killer that claimed he could kill everyone even the Gods.