Chapter 13

"All things can be useful from valuable items to broken things"

- Suzue Reed

Chapter 13: The Nameless Blade

"Rise" i said softly and on cue i know that 5 shadows rises and formed into humans.

I held the spear on my hands tighter and twirls it lazily and relaxes my stance and sharpen my hearing.

"Begin" and then the five human shadows started attacking me.

The shadows doesn't have any smell and their movements were silent so it's very hard to sense them, i tug on my blindfold lightly and flips when i felt the energy of one of my shadows trying to attack me on my side.

I used my spear to block the sword behind me and pushes the shadow and kicks the other one on my side, i keep doing the same actions, blocking, pushing and counters.

When i felt that one of my shadows ready pounce on me i immediately reacted and crouch and dash towards him with my spear ready to slice him

It wasn't expecting me to use offense so i successfully attacked it.

And four shadows left.

Twirling the spear in my hands i switch it towards my other hand and using the back to hit the shadow sneaking an attack behind me and turn around and swings the blade towards it, leaving me three more shadows.

I made a sudden split when i felt both of them attack me both sides, this form is difficult for a block so i immediately closes my legs on rolls away avoiding another attach and swept of the other shadow on his feet and made a flip to stand.

I kick the incoming shadow and turn around and swings my spear to the one behind me and kicks the head to the one beside me suddenly i felt my hand was kick causing me to let go of the spear.

I did a flip to avoid the shadow's attack and held the blade that was about to hit me and kicks the shadow's stomach causing it to let go of the sword, using the sword i cut the shadow's head and throws it to the incoming shadow.

And i know i pierced it because the presence of all the shadows vanish.

I lazily removes the blindfold and stared at the owner of incoming footstep.

"You've been working hard as always Ezu, why don't you be a dear and pick up some groceries again?"

I resist the urge to pout and nods my head defeated.

"Here's the list" he showed me a paper and i immediately went near him and accepted it, he pats my head and gently nudges me to go on which i comply.

It's been a month since i met lady lilith's friends and hadley...

Hadley, she never change, her temper is still short when her plans aren't working but i wonder why she's only targeting three males?

I mean it's not like she's targeting many males it's just that in our previous world, she's very obsess with popularity and her reputation so every boys in our school admires her and she would entertain them.

Not like inappropriate entertaining i mean to say talk to them and hang out with them.

But now those three doesn't even look at like how the boys in our world looks at her.

The prince sees her as a tool... Everytime the prince stares at her his eyes would twinkle like finding a gem to polish, display and boast.

The prince's knight sees her as a potential ally... The way his eyes would land at her it would scream respect and expectation, it's as if he found someone that would stand beside him yet behind the person he's loyal to.