Chapter 77

"They don't know whether to sigh in disbelief because she's not younger than their father but younger than anne or feel relief because she's not older than their father."

Chapter 77: I'm your father's girlfriend

Even though henry said that he's not sure if they are a friend and made it clear they are just acquaintance everyone is still confused. i mean they never heard that the henry agustin the most favored yet the most hated son of Lord agustin has a friend.

but they weren't surprise when they heard him said a friend.

so it means he only has one friend.

not a surprise at all.

He looks average just like a commoner so it's not a surprise that no one will took fancy to him as a friend or a lover.

a minute later their father entered the dining room. but what surprise them the most is what he's with.

A girl with long white hair and is tied into a pony tail. she's not wearing a dress like how women normally wears.

instead, she's wearing a white polo shirt that has a her two buttons opened and she has a corset belt around her waist perfectly showing her perfect curve.

A skirt that reaches her mid thigh but you could see a pair of black tight knee length shorts so it didn't seems inappropriate.

she's wearing a pair of black gloves that reaches her elbows and a black boots that has a 2 inches heel.

her pair of pink eyes look likes it's ready to close it self and sent the woman to an endless slumber, her black long eyelashes were trembling a sign that she's fighting the sleepiness she's feeling.

her pinkish thin lips were complimenting her white jade like skin. it looks like it's smiling even though it's just there.

her gaze indifferently roam around the ground and then landed one by one to each person sitting on the table.

henry flinch when her gaze landed at him. he purses his lips and avoided her gaze with an annoyed humph.

"Come on dear you sit next to henry, you two are friends right?"

Amused, suzue nod and did what he said. The lord went towards the biggest chair and sat down and the breakfast finally started.

Suzue doesn't have a dish in front of her but when the maids notice it they immediately went to grab some for her.

the next few seconds she is now staring at a plate of eggs and bacon paired with beans.

these three do't go well together she thought but didn't complain and gracefully pick up her fork and went and silently took a bite in her bacon.

Her action is graceful and silent, it looks effortless causing Anne agustin to twitch enviously.

The difference between them is huge. She clearly is a noble but he still need a lot of work in her table manners, she glance at her younger sister and saw her eating messily.

tired, she sigh and didn't eat anymore. she suddenly felt insecure and inferior after the woman appeared.

Anne didn't know why she's feeling like that but it's annoying

Vincent silently observe the woman sitting sitting beside Henry and felt a shiver his nape. he narrowed his eyes lightly and went back to eating. he did't know why but after the woman arrive the mark in his nape didn't stop shivering.

as if it's scared of the woman.

he slightly frown and went back to eating but this time it seems like he lost his appetite.

when the breakfast ended, the maids immediately went to clean the table. The dining hall was s silent and it's starting to annoy jean.

"Who are you?" he frown at suzue who stared at him a bit and ignored him.

Jean bit his lower lip and then showed a pitiful cute appearance and stared at the girlw ith wide eyes

"Who are you older sister?" he ask cutely.

Suzue didn't know whether to laugh or remain indifferent after seeing the boy acting cute towards her. She never thought that boys can act like this too. well you only live ones. and her state she lived twice.

... anyway, to amused herself further he answered his question with a,

"I'm your father's girlfriend"

Lord agustin cough loudly after hearing the young lady telling a lie with a straight face and bored tone.

He wanted to retort but this is the daughter of the feared duke and the heair of the Avaleon dukedom. so he let her amused herself and tiredly drink his coffee.

"w-w-what so you are going to be our next step other?" jane agustin asked in surprise

"hmm yeah sure if it helps you sleep at night'

"But you are clearly younger than him" Anne agustin retorted causing suzue to scoff.

"No i am not"

"ehhh?!" all of them were surprise when she denied that she's younger than the lord.

"I am clearly younger than you" everyone stiffen and stared at her in disbelief.

They don't know whether to sigh in disbelief because she's not younger than their father but younger than anne or feel relief because she's not older than their father.

And why do they have the feeling of being tricked twice?

"Stop it, you already have a husband" Henry said in an annoyed tone.

"the others were staring at henry in disbelief.

they know each other? then are they lovers? or is this woman the friend of him who will visit?.

yeah the third one is more believable.

"She's not my girlfriend" Lord agustin finally decided to stop the lady's playful lie causing the others to realize that they were indeed tricked twice.

Jean agustin pouted and stared at the lady sitting between him and his brother, henry.

"Why did you lie to us, i thought father really wanted to marry another woman!" he whine at the lady while clutching his skirt.

this action of his looks very disrespectful but Jean already did this to many noble ladies and made himself look really cute so no one would scold him.

but suzue is different. she lifted off his clutch and ignored his pitiful whine.

And this is where jean started hating her and admiring her at the same time.

hate her for not appreciating his cuteness and admire her for his beauty and noble-like attitude.

"i am here for the compensation henry is willing to give me" she said it in a nonchalant attitude causing the said person to twitch in annoyance.

"So the one visiting really isn't younger brother's friend?" anne confirmed in an amused tone.

These siblings really hates henry huh, thought suzue with an amaze expression.