Chapter 12~

Taylor's P.O.V

I know what your thinking. I should have gone back to chase to help him gain his memory back. I have so many emotions I don't even know at this point whether I care or not. I mean how could chase do that to me. Him "using" me turned into getting me knocked up. I should have listened to josh earlier when he had said he just knocked me up. Chase knows how rough I've had it and he acted like he cared for so long turns out he was just using me to get over Olivia and get back at josh. "Hey tay you ok"? Addison asked as we got in the car. "Yeah just thinking". I said looking at the hospital as we pulled off. As we were almost home my phone lit up. It was a text from tony.

Tony: hey how's Chase

Me: idk we just left the hospital

Tony: oh what happened?

Me: I don't wanna talk about it ttyl.

Tony: ok mb sorry....

2 weeks later~~

It's been 2 weeks since the incident. Chase is still in a coma and tomorrow is graduation and I can't believe it. After tomorrow I start getting ready for college . Cassidy Isn't gonna be there and it freaking sucks. She was supposed to graduate with me. We were gonna get married at the same time. Have kids at the same time. Now chase I still don't know how to feel.

(The morning before graduation)

I was currently getting ready for graduation. I had on my dress and I had my hair curled and nails done. I grabbed the necklace chase gave me and the ring and put it on for luck.

"Yo you ready we're gonna be late". I yelled downstairs. "Yes I'm coming" Addison said stumbling down the steps trying to put on her heels. The babies were with neesa. I didn't trust with my children but there was no one else to watch them.

{At the graduation}

"Alright you ready to make your speech girl" Addison asked as we got  out the car. "Yeah just hard without cass you know". I said sighing. "You'll do fine babes I believe in you". Addison said as we threw on our cap and gown.

"Taylor Miller". My name was called and I smiled and grabbed my diploma. Later in they called Addison's name and so forth. "Now we would like taylor Miller to come up and give her speech" Addison smiled and winked and I gave her a light smile.

"Hi guys. Here we are. Graduation day. This is it. We were now real adults. Time to be free. Well making this speech was hard. My longtime close friend Cassidy was supposed to be here. Unfortunately 2 weeks ago I lost her to gunshots. It's been the hardest to deal with. As you know my boyfriend chase and I had twins this year. It's been hard on both chase and I. 2 weeks ago chase got onto a coma. I've been strong though that's what brought me up here today on this stage to give this speech. Be grateful for what you've got and make sure to keep it. Because when you least expect it it can be gone out of your hands at that. I wanna thank all my friend who have been there for me through these rough times. Happy grad day guys live it up because you only live once." As Cassidy said.