~Chapter 5~

Previously~~~

 As i walk to the door i can hear light humming. Aw chase must be singing to the babies. I open the door to something i never expected.

"hello taylor"....

Taylor's P.O.V 

"w-what are you doing her..a-and where's chase". i stuttered. "that is for me to know and for you to find out". "why are you doing this". i said holding onto my stomach for dear life considering he was holding both babies and i was scared shitless. "oh you know why i'm doing this don't act dumb, you may have had the dumb act while mom and dad were here but i know your games and im not slick". he said gritting through his teeth. "what do you want y-you want money i-". "i don't want your filthy money, it's simple you know what i want". he smirked holding anthony close to him while rubbing his back. "n-no josh...not my babies". i cried out. "oh i don't want the babies..or at least both of them..i just want jacob". he said cooing at anthony. "his name's anthony you sick bastard"! i shouted. "oh i wouldn't be yelling at me if i were you". josh said smiling evilly pulling a gun out of his pocket. "j-josh please just tell me where chase is". i cried getting on knees pleading to him. "you'll find that out later as soon as you let me have your baby". he smirked. I cried even more. I remembered cassidy and i had a safe word so i came up with an idea. "look josh um i'm gonna go to the bathroom to clear my head for a minute". i said walking to the bathroom. "be out in 1 min or else i shoot". he said angrily. "o-ok". i mumbled walking inside the bathroom. Wow. That was easy. I shot cass a quick message where she would understand what i meant. In case your wondering our safe word is clouds. Why you may ask i don't know cass came up with it. I walk out the bathroom after and sit on the bed careful of what josh might do next. "so it's simple to say that-. "josh put the gun down". i hear a familiar voice say downstairs. Cass. I then see her appear in the doorway. "cass step closer and i'll shoot". josh threatned. "josh cmon you don't have to do this please". i cried and cass pulled out a knife from her back. "i wouldn't step close if i were you". josh said getting ready to aim the gun at cass. "cass". i cried. Cass ran up and *BANG* i had covered my eyes and opened to cass on the floor in a pool of blood. "CASS". i screamed and ran to her side. I held her in my arms as she slowly died. In my arms. "FUCK YOU YOU SICK FUCK"! i screamed at josh. He just laughed. "you could've just gave me the baby and i couldve been on  out the door..but..you wanted it the hard way". he shrugged and i cried while cass still remain in my arms while i watched more blood pool out on the floor. 

10 minutes had passed and josh was on the phone talking to someone and i was still on the phone running my hands through cassidy's hair still shocked and all the events that just took place. "YOUNG MAN PUT THE BABY DOWN AND WE WONT HURT YOU". i heard a bunch of policeman shout. cass must've called the police on her way over. Josh hung up the phone and set anthony in his bed and grabbed the gun and pointed it to my door. "sir put the gun down or else this wont end well for you". Josh began to aim and shoot but luckily the policeman missed.The other policeman starting aiming towards josh and shooting. I closed me eyes and stayed close to the bed. The babies started crying and so did I. *BANG* *BANG* *BANG* i open one eye and see josh in a pool of blood. Dead. He's Dead. He gone. But so is cass. 

The police grabbed the twins and brought me downstairs for questions and i just wanted this not to happen to have chase back. To have my bestfriend back. her and I were supposed to graduate together next week. "do you have any idea where chase might be". the police asked me and i shook my head no. "alright we'll try and find him". the officer said and walked off to talk to the other officer upstairs. I held anthony and mariah close to me. I pray to god i hope the find chase.....

A/N 

DOUBLE UPDATE BECAUSE I KNOW YOU GUYS NEED ITTTT ILL POST AS SOON AS I CAN BUT I THINK THIS STORIES HEADED SOMEWHERE!!