Chapter 25~

"your right it wasn't Josh..It was me". a voice said and we turned to see who it was.

Chase's eyes got wide and all chase said was "Thomas"...

Taylor's. P.O.V

 All of us stand there frozen. Chase's eyes seem to get watery. 

Thomas walks in the room and goes up to chase and just looks at him. 

Chase punches him in the Jaw and thomas falls back. 

"YOU SON OF A BITCH"! Chase screams and I try and hold him back. 

Addison, and the kids go in the back and everyone else there just look. All the people that's left in the room is Tyler,Nessa,Thomas,My father, and chase and I. 

Once I finally calm chase down thomas speaks up. 

" Can I explain myself please"? Thomas ask and we all just look at him. 

Chase's P.O.V  

I can't believe that son of a bitch not only stole the love of my life away from me but he killed my friends.

"Can I explain myself please"? he asks and all of us look but say nothing. 

"so Taylor I'm pretty sure nessa showed you a video of chase talking about how he would use her at the dance right"? Thomas asked taylor and she nodded her head. 

"wait..you knew"? I ask tears brimming in my eyes. 

"yes..I was with addison and nessa while you were in a coma and one night nessa had showed me". Taylor said looking away. 

"why didn't tell me I thought you didn't know". I asked and she then had a look of anger on her face. 

"oh so just if i never knew it happened then it would make this whole situation better right"? Taylor asked angrily. 

"no I didn't mean it like that..I just..". I sigh as she looks at me waiting for an answer. 

"I just didn't think you would find out because I told nessa not to show anyone". I cried out and Taylor huffs. 

"so that just makes shit 100% better than well I have news for you chase it fucking doesn't doesn't take back the fact that everything happened was all just a stupid ass game"! Taylor screams making me lightly jump.

I try and say something but nothing comes out. Thomas then speaks up. 

"ok guys stop arguing let me explain. So obviously Chase was using Taylor to get back at josh for the whole olivia thing. Well I knew and I hated thinking of the thought of Chase hurting taylor so Josh and I had teamed up and told each other a plan. Josh didn't like the way Chase and i handled things so therefore he was partly on chases and my side. Anyways long story short once Josh felt guilty for killing ondreaz he told me he was out but i told him we needed to get revenge on chase for using taylor, but by then we both saw chase falling in love. Josh wanted to make amends with chase but I wouldn't let him. So after josh killed ondreaz I told him he had to keep going till there was nothing left for chase and he would be miserable for the rest of his life. Which meant framing Josh for the murders would make chase tell taylor and she would deny it which would cause them to break up". 

He takes a slight pause. 

"Tyler then stepped in and helped me kill nick and again we framed it on josh. Once you guys were for sure it was josh we just kept it that way. Josh's father was still in prison for doing nothing I had framed it on him as well because he made my dad's business go down. Anyways cassidy was fucking around with tyler for a while so that meant he used her to get more information about you guys. Once she told him everything tyler cut her off and she dusted it off and later tony proposed to her. I was tired of seeing our plan to go to shit because no matter what after something happens yall manage to makeup and move on. So your right Josh never did anything but kill ondreaz and that was because we held a gun to his head forcing him to do it". Thomas said and we all just there in shock. 

"wait what about josh killing cassidy and stealing the babies and the whole thing with chase"? taylor asked. 

"oh yeah i forgot about that part my bad. So we told Josh i  order for all of you guys to finish living your lives and not for us to come and kill you we told him we wanted one of your kids and you wanna know i wanted your baby because when olivia got in the car accident she lost our baby. Our fucking baby. I got so pissed that day i didn't know what to do. Once i heard y'all were pregnant i knew that was my chance at getting the son or daughter I was supposed to have. Josh did what we told him and all in all ends well but he got caught. So there goes the last thing you had". Thomas explained more and at this point addison and Nessa were in the back with the twins and Tyler and Taylor's dad were just sitting there. 

I didn't know what to feel. 

Anger. Defeat. hate. 

"Thomas Petrou put your hands up and don't move". we all heard and looked to see about 4 policeman bust down the door. One of them grabbed thomas and handcuffed him and took him. 

"are you all alright"? the policeman said and we all nodded still kind of scared. Thomas didn't have a weapon..or at least we didn't think he did. 

I'm glad all of that is taken care of. 

Or so I thought. 

A/N 

OMG GUYS ABOUT 2 MORE CHAPTERS LEFT THEN THIS BOOK IS OVER AND THE SEASON 2 BOOK 1 COMES OUT ITS CALLED I MISS YOU AND I'M SO EXCITED. I WANNA MAKE A TRAILER FOR IT SO STAY TUNED FOR IT BUT THANK YOU FOR ALL THE SUPPORT MEANS ALOT TO ME I LOVE YALL STAY SAFE <3