Chapter 27~ The End

Taylor's P.O.V 

I lay there thinking. Should I ask chase? Yes I think I should because I learned from the last times that it's best to just tell him. 

I go downstairs and see Chase looking at his phone then he gets a call. I stay behind the wall and decide to listen. 

"hello" he says. 

Chase's P.O.V 

Olivia. No it couldn't be. 

I didn't think she was still alive. 

"hello". I say as she calls me and i answer. 

"hi". she says her voice soft as when we were together. 

"how- I thought you were dead".

"No once I was in the car accident I was in the hospital for weeks..I found out that I lost the baby and thomas got angry and left me...how are you thought heard you were in a coma". she said. 

"yeah I was for only 2 weeks but then got out of it". I say. 

Now you're probably thinking you were in a coma for longer than that. Well I was in a coma but i remembered everything the whole time. I knew taylor would come bring charlie and I wanted to see if I still liked taylor and if she was the one. I know it's fucked up but its past me now.

"oh well I'm glad your ok I miss you". She says and I take a breath trying not to cry.

"I-I can't". i say and hang up. 

I just couldn't tell her I miss her.She hurt me in so many ways. 

Taylor comes down with no expression on her face. She opens her mouth and asks me something I never thought I would have to answer. 

"who was that"?

"Um- Olivia". I say a tear trickling down my eye. 

"and what were you telling her you were in 2 weeks for"? she asks almost afraid to ask me. 

"um Taylor there's something I need to tell you". 

"I fake not remembering things so that I could see if you still were the one for me". I say and she looks at me with a face of hurt and anger.

"Why would you do that to me..i trusted you"!

"i had no choice"!

"bullshit". "you know what the hell you were doing".

"taylor..it's not like that".

"get out..".

"taylor please".

"get out..".

I hung my head down and walked out the door. 

Taylor's P.O.V 

 "get out..".

He walks away head low and is soon out the door. I fall on the floor and start crying. How could he do this to me. 

After everything we went through he had to "see if I was the one for him". 

I sit on the couch and pull out my phone and delete every photo or memory I have chase and I break down crying. 

The love of my life. 

Is gone. 

No more forever and always. 

It was a lie. 

A broken promise. 

A promise that will never be fixed. 

A promise that at this point I don't want it to be fixed. 

I want to forget everything about him. 

Good Bye Chase. 'Forever and Always'......