Chapter 8~

Taylor's P.O.V 

We're at addisons currently watching beauty and the best. the babies are asleep upstairs and tony went back home so now its just nessa , addison and i . We were at the last part of the movie when my phone lit up. I looked and saw it was tony. "hello". i said and i heard tony shuffling in the background. "yo are you guys busy"? tony asked. "uh no we're just watching a movie why"? i asked looking at addison as she gave me a confused look. "ok open the door i'm here and i have a bunch of stuff to tell you guys its urgent". tony said and i said ok and walked to the door and opened it and tony walked in with a bloody nose and a torn up wrist and black eye. "oh my god what happened to you". all of us asked looking at him. "i got jumped". tony said. "but thats not why i came the reason i got jumped is because i found out the person who made chase get into a coma". tony said while going in the kitchen while nessa went to go get supplies to fix up his face. "so i was walking to the coffee shop and saw this guy in a black hoodie..i overheard his conversation and he was talking about josh and chase and everything like that so when he got off the phone i confronted him about it and asked what happened, he said follow him outside and that when he took me into the alley nearby and jumped me..he then proceeded to tell me im lucky he didn't kill me then he kicked me in the gut and walked off". tony had explained while addison wiped his cuts off. "guys this is ridiculous what does chase have to do with anything like why does or why did josh not like him". nessa said confused. "olivia". i said sighing thinking back to christmas when 'olivia' was brought up and led me and chase to the argument. "who's that"? addison asked. "she was chases..ex wife i guess you could say". i said sighing. "and..my sister" nessa said which mad addison tony and i turn to her. "your what". i said shocked. I've known nessa for my whole life considering we're cousins and she's never mentioned an olivia. "i know taylor this really a shock to you but yes.. olivia was my sister". ness sighed. "but- how could you not tell me i was stressted for so long untill i had the fucking courage to ask chase myself and that was hard on me". i said raising my voice clearly getting angry at to why she kept this a secret from me for this long. "wait can yall fill me in on what's going on here im confused ". addison asked looking at me and then nessa. "sure ill let you know what happened that night i found out about olivia. So we were all at chase and i's christmas party. when i went to go look to where josh had gone i found him in chases room. I asked him what he was doing and clearly he was looking through chases shit. I picked up the paper that i saw lying on the ground next to the box and it was clearly a note. I read and the note had said that olivia was pregnant with some other guys baby and i thought chase was cheating on me so then i go to confront him on christmas day or the day after i cant remember and ondreaz had said that ring looks like the ring you got and before he could say her name chase interrupted him. I asked him what he was talking about and we waited till all you guys were gone and then he decided to explain himself. he claimed when was 15 he fell in love with Olivia they had been together for 2 years and he wanted to marry her that's all he told me and then i accidently asked about the baby remembering that i never confronted him so he got mad and walked out then he made it up to me and explained that thomas was a old friend of his and that's who she got pregnant by'. i said drinking some water after explaining all that to them. "damn now nessa how do you know olivia". 

"ya'll are gonna need to sit down for this one my story is superrr longg". nessa said sighing as we sat down on the couch. 

"so one day i was 14 at the time so 4 years ago i was in my room and - "wait i'm getting a call". i said and excused myslef to answer. "hello". "hi your chases girlfriend right". the doctor. "yes i am". i said scared for what the next words were. "we need you to come down as soon as possible ". the doctor said and i started freaking out even more. "yes everythings fine we just need to give you more information". the doctor said. i looked at the time it was 10:00. "um what tiem are you open tomorrow". i asked. "7:30 ma'am". "alright see you then thank you". i said and hung up. I hope chase is ok.. hes my forever..