Chapter 14~

"Who are you"?

Taylor's P.O.V

He doesn't remember me. Wow. I mean I had to option to go and check up on him and talk to him but I didn't do it's my fault but still. It hurts. "Uhm imma close friend". I said smiling. "Taylor right"? He asked. Well at least he got my name right. "Aww hi Taylor". He said lightly smiled. I smiled and then looked away. I didn't know what to say. "Where's ondreaz and the others"? Chase asked. Uh oh. I guess his mind is really erased. "Um tony and Addison are out in the hall way and ondreaz and the others can't make it". I sighed not knowing if I should tell him about the whole ondreaz thing. "Oh can you bring them in". Chase asked and I nodded tears rolling down my cheeks slowly.

I walked out to the hall and saw Addison and tony talking. "How is he"? Tony asked. "Um he's up..he asked to see you too". I said starting to cry more and more. "Aww babes what's wrong". Addison asked giving me a light hug. "He doesn't remember me..he also still thinks ondreaz is alive". I mumbled. "Oh no". Addison said covering her mouth with her hand. "Cmon well leave tony to talk to chase and you and I can go get coffee". Addison said. I nodded and we both left tony to talk to chase.

Tony's P.O.V

I feel really bad for Taylor. She's has so much shit going on. I mean especially with chase. She loves him so much and Addison told me what happened between Nessa and chase and josh and Olivia. That fucking sucks. I never thought chase would be the type to use someone but I think he was at a low point so that was his intentions but he changed after a while. I know he loves her and hopefully he'll remember her soon.

I walked into his room and saw him laying there and he was just staring outside. "Hey buddy". I said smiling. "Hey tony where's Addison"? "Uh he and Taylor went out to get coffee". "Oh". "Yeah uh do you remember josh"? I asked curious to see if he remembered him. "Uh yeah it's Taylor's brother right"? Ok well at least he remembers. "Ok what do you remember about him"? I asked. "Uh all I remember was I was at my house with Taylor after her dad went to jail and her mom died and her brother came over and was trying to fight me". Damn this dude really is at the beginning of everything. "So that's all"? "Yeah man". Chase said. "Well uh I'd love to stay but I gotta go do something". I said getting up. "Oh ok we'll see you later man". Chase said and I gave him a light smile and walked out. I walked downstairs and saw Taylor talking to Addison and they both were in the gift shop.

Taylor's P.O.V

Addison and I went down to get coffee and stopped at the gift shop after. I wanted to get chase a gift. What gift you may ask I don't know. "Oo look it's a bear". Addison said holding up a blue bear. "Aw that's cute addi". I said smiling picking it up. "I think I'll go with this". I said going to the register. As we were paying for it tony walked in. "That was quick what happened"? I asked tony and he sighed. "Well the last thing he remembers is when josh and him got in the fight when you first went over there". Tony sighed and I groaned. "He's not gonna remember anything at this point you know how long it's gonna take". "It's ok maybe we can get him to remember something like what about the kids won't he remember them"? Addison suggested. "I mean we could try". "Here let me call ness and tell her to bring the babies". Addison said abs we all waited in the lobby.

"Hey guys sorry traffic was a bitch". Nessa groaned. "Alright guys you wanna come with me we can't stay that long visiting hours are almost up". I said picking up Hannah and Anthony. "Yeah we'll come". Addison said as we headed up the elevator. Once we reached his room we walked in and he looked  up from the tv. "hey chase we're back". "hey guys, aw hi little ones". chase said smiling looking at Hannah and Anthony. "do you know who they are"? i asked hoping from his response earlier that he would at least remember his kids. "yeah their your kids right"? he asked. Ouch. That hurt. actually i don't know what hurt worse. the fact that he didn't remember me nor his kids. "um yeah its my kids". i smiled trying not to cry in front of him. "what are their names"? chase asked. Another ouch. "um hannah and Anthony". "aw how cute". he said smiling letting anthony sit on your lap. "how did you come up with those names". chase asked and i got a flashback. 

Flashback~~

"uhm william". i asked questioning it. Chase looked away and then down. "something wrong"? i asked and chase slowly. "it was my late great grandpa's name". chase muttered. "what about anythony"? and chase nodded seeming to like that name. "perfect". he smiled. 'middle name"? i questioned. "Nicholas. You know for nick". chase said and it made me think about what happened. "perfect". we both smiled. 

End of flashback~~

"uh well actually you helped me come up with the name for Anthony and you named him Nicholas after your friend nick... Passed away". i sighed. "oh wait..now i'm starting to remember now". chase said slightly getting up. "yes what is it". addison asked all of us eager to know what he remembered. "i remember us talking baby names and then i had a date with my girlfriend charlie". my face dropped.