Chapter 7~

Taylor's P.O.V 

I walk in the office and see the girls and tony sitting there looking at pieces of paper the lady at the front desk must've given them. "hey girl how was the ride here" Addison asked as i sat next to here. "eh it was alright he just asked me questions then gave me his number". i said shrugging giving her the paper he wrote his number on. "ooo you got his number I see you girl". Addison said smirking. "I'm with chase Addison he just gave me his number just in case I had anything else that happened". I sighed. "well shit lemme see this he's cute". Addison said giggling and ness and i just rolled our eyes. "Taylor miller" i heard the nurse say and I stood up and looked at my friends and the looked at me with a small smile. I followed the lady into the room where chase was. He was on the bed eyes closed laying there. "how is he". I asked swallowing a lump in my throat at this point on the verge of crying. "ma'am I have good news and bad news.. which do you want first". the lady gave me a sad look. "um good news". I said. "ok so he will be alright only scratches and bruises and his cut opened again bad news is he's in a coma and we have no clue how long it will take for him to be out of it". the doctor sighed and then said "I'll leave you alone with him". and then walked out the room closing the door behind her. "oh my god chase. I'm so sorry..i love you so so much...and I can't believe this is what it's come to. I miss you so much and I hope our lives will become normal". i sigh and grab his hand and hold it. I lay my head on his chest and start praying. Praying to god that chase will be ok and we'll be ok and we'll graduate and and have a future together. 

After being in here for about 20 minutes i hear the door open. It's tony. "hey you alright". he said lightly while sitting in the other chair across from me. "he's in a coma and I'm scared what if he doesn't wake up". I cry. "hey. chase is strong he will wake up. I believe he will.". tony said rubbing chase's shoulder. "i hope". i say crying even more. I love chase so much. More than he knows. All our memories we've made cant go to waste. I enjoy my time with me. he's been there for me even thought everything that's happened has been crazy he's still supportive and caring and loving and kind. "c'mon we should get going". tony said standing up with teary eyes. "ok...I love you chase. Forever and always". I said kissing chase's forehead. We went back dowstairs to the main lobby where we saw nessa the twins and addison sitting there talking. "how is he". addison asked. "he's in a coma. They have no clue when he comes out". i said sighing. "aww im sorry ". Nessa said pulling me in for a hug and so did Addison. "can i stay at one of your guys house until house is um you know cleaned up". i said starting to shake at the thought of yesterdays events. "yeah of course you can sleep in the guest room i'm sure my mom wouldnt mind". addison said smiling. I smiled and said thanks as we headed home. 

"dont worry babies, daddy's gonna be ok..i hope". i whispered to the twins on the car ride home. "i hope...". 

A/N 

LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS IF YALL LIKE THE BOOK SO FAR AND IF YOU WANT ME TO ADD ANYONE ELSE IN IT. iT'S SO SAD WRITING ABOUT CHASE IN THIS WAY BUT I PROMISE YALL THE BOOK WILL GET BETTER. i LOVE YALL THX FOR SUPPORT.